What are the democrats going to do now?

Share one significant one from that. I'll be waiting.

Moving the goalposts now idiot? You asked, he proved you wrong. Suck it up! Be an adult for once.

He made a claim there are hundreds, yet nobody can specifically mention one.

He gave you a whole list idiot. You are just another liar.

Ok then specifically share one.

You were give a list and you claim you weren't. Fuck off liar.

So you can't even share one specific regulation that was repealed that would effect the economy? Yet you believe they do. That is a real sign of an idiot.

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

Wow you are on planet mars along with the rest of right wing bubble - disconnect with reality is mind boggling.

You know what we are going to do? Watch Special Prosecutor's team do their job while you rightwing idiots fall deeper and deeper into denial.

You guys are so cute. You are certain he has done something, but none of you have a clue of just what that is.

Let me help.
Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course - CNNPolitics

Really? Then why rescind EOs that do nothing?

Your a phony, or an uneducated troll. We posted what he rescinded, it was all good, and if they didn't mean anything of importance, why did Obysmal put them in? For kicks!

Trump has done it, proved all the crap your hero put forth about......do you remember.....if not.....let me refresh your memory........... "This is the NEW NORM!" Remember THAT statement?

Well, hows that working out for ya, after Trump got in and rescinded his EOs strangling investment-)

You know what Imaw. I’ve bteen asking this question over and over. So far none can give an answer.
What specific EO that this dude signed that helps the economy? Please name us one and be specific.

If Obama strangled businesses so how in the world the unemployment goes down in 2015 and 2016 and the booming economy that catapult to 2017?

So IMAWHOSURE since you and your buddies like Jgalt, jc, typsi, predfan cannot prove any of those lousy EO help the economy.

Is it fair to say those EO are just bs or is it fair to say you guys just don’t know what you are all talking about?

Here are 2 of the 50 EO that he signed. I’m sure you guys are so proud of this dude. One is adding more salt to school lunches so these kids will get fatter. The other one is mentally retarded people can buy guns.

More Salt In School Lunch, Less Nutrition Info On Menus: Trump Rolls Back Food Rules

President Trump Blamed the Texas Shooting on 'Mental Health.' But He Made It Easier for Mentally Ill People to Buy Guns

Trump Nixed Gun-Control Rule - FactCheck.org

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act
Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
Sure. The trend is clear. Because sluggish is the same as robust.

Trump is Making America Great Again. This is a good thing!

Sorry Meathead. Trump has not Make America Great. He made America sick.
Right now we are the laughingstock of the world. Because Trump promotes hatred, bigotry, unethical, abusive, racism, ignorance, a groper, promotes child molester. That is how majority of Americans think of this president.

HE SHOULD STEP DOWN WHILE HE STILL HAVE TIME.

None of that is real. It's the lie you tell yourself rather than face the truth.

Nope it’s the truth Pred. I understand truth hurts.

And that is the lie you tell yourself. I will live watching reality kick your ass AGAIN.

Hundreds of regulations have been repealed.

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
52 Environmental regulations
52 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Carbon Emissions rules repealed
E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

Climate regulations
Trump EPA to propose repealing Obama's climate regulation: document

Take your pick of which repeal is the most substantial and beneficial.

Did you read your links or you just look at it? It may sound big 52 wow. BFD. In reality this is only one for EPA regulations and part of that is to save the coal industry. Some of those are not going to happen till next year. No matter what this lousy POTUS or anyone here like it or not the coal industry will die sooner or later.
That’s a fact.

Coal CEO: Senate tax plan 'wipes us out'

Lame. Even if what you say is true, “eventually” isn’t now. The claim was made that Trump did nothing to affect the economy, and it’s been proven to be a lie. Be an adult, admit it and move in.

I am telling the truth. I know truth hurts. The link posted by tipsy has not done anything to improve the economy.

Figured you wouldn't be an adult.

Then prove it here where you think this president did anything to the economy be specific.

Already Ben done for you. That’s why we are talking. Please try to pay attention.

Moving the goalposts now idiot? You asked, he proved you wrong. Suck it up! Be an adult for once.

So you can't even share one specific regulation that was repealed that would effect the economy? Yet you believe they do. That is a real sign of an idiot.

You were given a list, idiot.

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Wow you are on planet mars along with the rest of right wing bubble - disconnect with reality is mind boggling.

You know what we are going to do? Watch Special Prosecutor's team do their job while you rightwing idiots fall deeper and deeper into denial.

Lol, reality will kick your ass again and again. You never learn.

Ironically, there's also a left winger who claims that the only reason the latest economic numbers were good is because Trump let Wall Street run amok by lowering regulations.

(2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?, Post 8)

I asked for examples. To date, no reply.

Wingers just aren't honest. They throw shit out for temporary advantage, but they're just not honest.

America is rebounding, shouldn't ALL Americans be happy?

Truth is, no matter who was elected, the economy probably would have had an uptick. The only thing the Trump agenda really did is accelerate it some by giving business more confidence about less regulation, which is a good thing.

The REAL test will come next year, IF they get a tax bill through. From there forward, Trump will own it, great, good, bad, or indifferent!

As anyone who invests in the stock market knows, or should know, the economy reacts to a lot of variables. Business climate is a major factor. Under 0bama, it was a poor business environment. 0bama made no bones about being an enemy of capitalism and business. He said as much in his book. There is no serious doubt that Trump is a friend of capitalism and a friend of business. Just that fact alone is more than partially responsible for our improving market. 0bama stymied to economy for 8 years. This economy is already Trumps.

If that is true, it should be easy to provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy. Yet that seems to be an impossible task. You simply can't do it because one doesn't exist.

If that is true, it should be easy to provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy. Yet that seems to be an impossible task. You simply can't do it because one doesn't exist.

Ok, you are too stupid to talk to. If one person gave you a list and you are sitting here claiming no one can give you a list then you are too fucking stupid to talk to or a liar. I’m betting you are both. Dismissed.

Ok, you are too stupid to talk to. If one person gave you a list and you are sitting here claiming no one can give you a list then you are too fucking stupid to talk to or a liar. I’m betting you are both. Dismissed.

If the list existed and you could answer you wouldn't dodge every single response.

Provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy.

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act
Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
We all know how the game is played:

1. Ask for examples or proof of a post that has upset you
2. When examples or proof are provided, deny that they're good enough
3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

So none of you snowflakes can name one.
Snowflake is a libturd so not sure your reference point is correct

They are going to scream RACIST!

If the list existed and you could answer you wouldn't dodge every single response.

Provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy.

Here's a big one: repealing Obama's "Clean Power Plan." That was scheduled to triple the cost we pay for energy.

Here's a big one: repealing Obama's "Clean Power Plan." That was scheduled to triple the cost we pay for energy.

I don't believe that has actually been done. If you have a link that states the repeal is actually complete please share it. Then explain to me how sticking with more expensive and dirty coal is a good idea.

I don't believe that has actually been done. If you have a link that states the repeal is actually complete please share it. Then explain to me how sticking with more expensive and dirty coal is a good idea.

Whether it has been accomplished yet, the fact remains that it's on the chopping block.

Obama's "Clean Power Plan" does a lot more than abolish coal as a power source. However, I am glad you can finally admit that it does do that.

Whether it has been accomplished yet, the fact remains that it's on the chopping block.

Obama's "Clean Power Plan" does a lot more than abolish coal as a power source. However, I am glad you can finally admit that it does do that.

Ok so you believe something that hasn't been done yet is having a positive effect on the economy. You believe in santa too I assume?

Forum List

Back