What are the democrats going to do now?

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

Hundreds of regulations have been repealed.

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
The list, issued as part of a semiannual report on the entire government’s regulatory agenda, shows the extent to which this administration is determined to erase many of the Obama administration’s policy priorities. In several instances, the administration is dropping rules aimed at tightening worker safety standards or omitting species the government had pledged to protect under the Endangered Species Act. In other cases, it is proposing new regulations that provide employers with more leeway in how they run their businesses or report their activities to federal officials.

The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.

52 Environmental regulations
52 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Carbon Emissions rules repealed
E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

Climate regulations
Trump EPA to propose repealing Obama's climate regulation: document

Take your pick of which repeal is the most substantial and beneficial.
Yay, more pollution.
so the regulations were going to do away with pollution? wow, didn't know that. it wasn't working. so they failed, let's start over.
Yeah, just open the floodgates. Who cares?

It's fun watching the far right pretend GOP running around in circles.

I accidentally left out some parts: Obama is a purple-lipped jug-eared illegitimate crack-smoking dick-sucking Marxist bastard whose mommie posed for nekkid pictures when he was a little boy.

Yeah, I know "illegitimate" and "Bastard" are redundant, but I felt the need to stress that point for some reason.

Your obvious racism aside, Jeez Peez .. have you NO interest in reality, as in the Obammy Mommy posing nude?

You also likely believe that Frank Marshall Davis was his REAL Daddy, Bill Ayers was the author of Dreams of my Father, and that the moon is made of cheese.

Fucking idiot

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The list, issued as part of a semiannual report on the entire government’s regulatory agenda, shows the extent to which this administration is determined to erase many of the Obama administration’s policy priorities. In several instances, the administration is dropping rules aimed at tightening worker safety standards or omitting species the government had pledged to protect under the Endangered Species Act. In other cases, it is proposing new regulations that provide employers with more leeway in how they run their businesses or report their activities to federal officials.

The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.

Climate regulations

Did you read your links or you just look at it? It may sound big 52 wow. BFD. In reality this is only one for EPA regulations and part of that is to save the coal industry. Some of those are not going to happen till next year. No matter what this lousy POTUS or anyone here like it or not the coal industry will die sooner or later.
That’s a fact.

Coal CEO: Senate tax plan 'wipes us out'

Lame. Even if what you say is true, “eventually” isn’t now. The claim was made that Trump did nothing to affect the economy, and it’s been proven to be a lie. Be an adult, admit it and move in.

I am telling the truth. I know truth hurts. The link posted by tipsy has not done anything to improve the economy.

Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
We all know how the game is played:

1. Ask for examples or proof of a post that has upset you
2. When examples or proof are provided, deny that they're good enough
3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

So you can't give even one example.
sure I can, but as experience has taught me....why waste my time. I just posted why we won't. It isn't useful to anything. we know the facts, you wish to stay uninformed is your choice.

Yet you keep wasting your time responding with nothing. You have nothing.

What we have is a booming economy under Trump, and when Obama was in, he blamed President Bush for everything, lol. So I guess, if you clowns can blame Bush 7 years in for Obysmal's terrible performance, you can straight faced claim that Trump's stellar performance 7 years in is because of Obama, lololololol. Phony-baloney!

By booming you mean slightly better than last year?

Do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on that one, I have asked about 100 times on this board and still have not gotten an answer

You don't know the difference between a regulation and legislation. :itsok:

Name one significant regulation that was repealed.

Here, let me help you-)

Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations

Share one significant one from that. I'll be waiting.

They are ALL SIGNIFICANT Boseaphus; why in the hell do you think Trump rescinded them!

They weren't significant........you say?!?!?!?!?!

Then why in the hell did Obysmal put them in, lololololol!
So share one specific significant regulation that was repealed.

Do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on that one, I have asked about 100 times on this board and still have not gotten an answer

Here, let me help you-)

Moving the goalposts now idiot? You asked, he proved you wrong. Suck it up! Be an adult for once.

He made a claim there are hundreds, yet nobody can specifically mention one.

I loved it.

We knew that and required no confirmation.

Got any jungle bunny funnies, fried chicken or watermelon jokes?

I mean, c'mon - idiots like you think this shit is HI-larious!

Obama-Bucks.jpg

Here, let me help you-)

They are ALL SIGNIFICANT Boseaphus; why in the hell do you think Trump rescinded them!

They weren't significant........you say?!?!?!?!?!

Then why in the hell did Obysmal put them in, lololololol!
So share one specific significant regulation that was repealed.

You guys are so cute. You are certain he has done something, but none of you have a clue of just what that is.

Let me help.
Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course - CNNPolitics

Really? Then why rescind EOs that do nothing?

Your a phony, or an uneducated troll. We posted what he rescinded, it was all good, and if they didn't mean anything of importance, why did Obysmal put them in? For kicks!

Trump has done it, proved all the crap your hero put forth about......do you remember.....if not.....let me refresh your memory........... "This is the NEW NORM!" Remember THAT statement?

Well, hows that working out for ya, after Trump got in and rescinded his EOs strangling investment-)

Dude you are behind the times. Didn’t you get the memo? They have abandoned the Collusion scam for the Obstruction scam. Even if they hadn’t abandoned that scam too you are at least one scam behind the rest of your butthurt party.

Dude, you are in for a very hard fall ...

And don't anticipate anyone but a Nazi, Klansman or child molester to catch you.

Enjoy that won't you? :)

Climate regulations

Did you read your links or you just look at it? It may sound big 52 wow. BFD. In reality this is only one for EPA regulations and part of that is to save the coal industry. Some of those are not going to happen till next year. No matter what this lousy POTUS or anyone here like it or not the coal industry will die sooner or later.
That’s a fact.

Coal CEO: Senate tax plan 'wipes us out'

You better hope the coal industry doesn't "die sooner or later". You're going to look pretty silly sitting in a cold, dark house with no electricity to post your diatribes against Donald Trump.

Trump cannot stop it. It’s the reality.
To answer your concerns. One of the coal killers is the clean natural gas. It’s cheaper and cleaner to extract and most are coming from Texas

Why the Texas natural gas boom is making waves

The West's largest coal-fired power plant is closing. Not even Trump can save it.

Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening industry decline

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act

Sure. The trend is clear. Because sluggish is the same as robust.

Trump is Making America Great Again. This is a good thing!

Sorry Meathead. Trump has not Make America Great. He made America sick.
Right now we are the laughingstock of the world. Because Trump promotes hatred, bigotry, unethical, abusive, racism, ignorance, a groper, promotes child molester. That is how majority of Americans think of this president.

HE SHOULD STEP DOWN WHILE HE STILL HAVE TIME.

Unfortunately for you leftists, Trump has made American great again. It's only the America-hating leftists who Trump has made "sick", and I say "good for the shitheads."

The Democrat Party is truly the laughingstock of the world, because of their impotence. For decades they've been pushing their Marxist agenda of hatred, bigotry, unethical and criminal behavior, sexual abuse, thinly-veiled racism, ignorance, perversion, and child-molestation.

Sincerely, you don't speak for the majority of Americans. The majority of Americans disagree with you, and that's why we elected President Donald trump. Either grow and adapt to the changes which this country has gone through, or get the hell out of the way. Because you will be steamrolled if you don't.

Trump has not Make America Great but he made us stinks here and all over the world. That’s a fact.
Remember anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes from 212 millions registered voters. That 63+ millions are dwindling fast. With all the chaos that is going on and on that he keeps creating like a little stupid kid. You do not expect that number will grow.

Someone mentioned here military love Trump. That is a lie. I deal with active military personnel and veterans regularly. They hate this asshole.
If you ask the intelligence agencies. They hate him more. These are facts.
Trump is total disgrace to America. He is becoming the most hated POTUS of America now he is becoming the most hated POTUS in this planet.

Check out his popularity the lowest and most disgusting ever. I AM SPEAKING FOR MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.

It sure looks like the military loves Trump.

Trump, Mattis turn military loose on ISIS, leaving terror caliphate in tatters

They are certainly pleased that obama isn't murdering them anymore.

Right now we are the laughingstock of the world. Because Trump promotes hatred, bigotry, unethical, abusive, racism, ignorance, a groper, promotes child molester. That is how majority of Americans think of this president.

Unfortunately for you leftists, Trump has made American great again. It's only the America-hating leftists who Trump has made "sick", and I say "good for the shitheads."

The Democrat Party is truly the laughingstock of the world, because of their impotence. For decades they've been pushing their Marxist agenda of hatred, bigotry, unethical and criminal behavior, sexual abuse, thinly-veiled racism, ignorance, perversion, and child-molestation.

Sincerely, you don't speak for the majority of Americans. The majority of Americans disagree with you, and that's why we elected President Donald trump. Either grow and adapt to the changes which this country has gone through, or get the hell out of the way. Because you will be steamrolled if you don't.

Trump has not Make America Great but he made us stinks here and all over the world. That’s a fact.
Remember anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes from 212 millions registered voters. That 63+ millions are dwindling fast. With all the chaos that is going on and on that he keeps creating like a little stupid kid. You do not expect that number will grow.

Someone mentioned here military love Trump. That is a lie. I deal with active military personnel and veterans regularly. They hate this asshole.
Trump is total disgrace to America. He is becoming the most hated POTUS of America now he is becoming the most hated POTUS in this planet.

Check out his popularity the lowest and most disgusting ever. I AM SPEAKING FOR MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.

Charwin95 was only lying. The American military thinks Trump is the greatest Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces we've ever had. That along with General Mattis, and we're the greatest military power in the world.

You guys are so cute. You are certain he has done something, but none of you have a clue of just what that is.

Let me help.
Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course - CNNPolitics

Really? Then why rescind EOs that do nothing?

Your a phony, or an uneducated troll. We posted what he rescinded, it was all good, and if they didn't mean anything of importance, why did Obysmal put them in? For kicks!

Trump has done it, proved all the crap your hero put forth about......do you remember.....if not.....let me refresh your memory........... "This is the NEW NORM!" Remember THAT statement?

Well, hows that working out for ya, after Trump got in and rescinded his EOs strangling investment-)

You know what Imaw. I’ve bteen asking this question over and over. So far none can give an answer.
What specific EO that this dude signed that helps the economy? Please name us one and be specific.

If Obama strangled businesses so how in the world the unemployment goes down in 2015 and 2016 and the booming economy that catapult to 2017?

You do know that the military has to do their jobs no matter how lousy is the president.

Forum List

Back