What are the democrats going to do now?

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

Do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on that one, I have asked about 100 times on this board and still have not gotten an answer

You don't know the difference between a regulation and legislation. :itsok:

Name one significant regulation that was repealed.

Here, let me help you-)

Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations

Share one significant one from that. I'll be waiting.

Moving the goalposts now idiot? You asked, he proved you wrong. Suck it up! Be an adult for once.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act

You are lying dude. You ignored the facts that we just came out from recession due to the collapse of real state enterprise that crippled just about every one in US. The economy was booming in 2015 and 2016 ——- then spilled to 2017 and so on.......... This has nothing to do with this lousy POTUS.

If he did something name one. We are waiting.
he's lousy and the country's booming. wow, how's that work?

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.

Trump did his homework for years and understands how the left works.....and surrounded himself with experts in the trade like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort. Democrats should concede 2020 now and get it over with or face another epic fail.

Manafort? Really?

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act

You are lying dude. You ignored the facts that we just came out from recession due to the collapse of real state enterprise that crippled just about every one in US. The economy was booming in 2015 and 2016 ——- then spilled to 2017 and so on.......... This has nothing to do with this lousy POTUS.

If he did something name one. We are waiting.

Once again, today's job numbers:

+228,000 NOVEMBER

Obama didn't do that Someone else made that happen.

For someone who considers themselves a "progressive", you just can't seem to progress much, can you?

Approval ratings mean nothing any more. You're still basing your entire political fantasies on polls like the ones that stated "Trump will never win", and "There no real clear way to 270 electoral votes."

Sincerely now, I may be a Republican but that doesn't mean I'm an uncaring and unfeeling person. So let me give you some advice: You Dems really need to re-evaluate your political strategies, your platform, and your stated goals. If you ever plan on winning another election in this country, you might want to take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves "Why did I fail?"

I'm just saying this because I'm concerned and caring person. You're welcome.
After you ask yourself how you voted for Donald Trump. He has no moral values. He is a terrible business person. He is ignorant & grossly uninformed on world issues. He is a liar. And he leads your party.

Congratulation. You've finally crossed the line from "living the dream" to having a full-blown psychosis. No moral values? A "terrible business person"? "Ignorant and grossly uninformed on world issues"?

You've gone from "special" to "fully retarded." :happy-1:

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Cheated on each of his first two wives with his furture wives plus others
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

Republicans this these are moral values.

Good to know

That shit only exists in your “mind”. It’s the lies you have to tell yourself daily, just to keep from having to grow up and admit you were wrong and had been played for a fool.
All proven.

Trump cheated sub contractors on his building projects. Well reported including interviews with contractors he cheated.

Trump was accused of fraud with Trump U & had to pay out money.

Trump admitted to groping women on tape & many women have come forward to verify.

Reporting on his heating on his wives is well known & not disputed by Trump.

His first wife accused Trump of Spousal rape as he violently attacked her.

And I guess you think Trump knew more about ISIS than the generals & No one from his campaign were in contract with the Russians.
dude all campaign bumper stickers that did absolutely nothing. ain't you moved on from that?

Do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on that one, I have asked about 100 times on this board and still have not gotten an answer

Here, let me help you-)

They are ALL SIGNIFICANT Boseaphus; why in the hell do you think Trump rescinded them!

They weren't significant........you say?!?!?!?!?!

Then why in the hell did Obysmal put them in, lololololol!

Man! This thread of mind has exposed so many left wing liars, makes me quite proud.

For someone who considers themselves a "progressive", you just can't seem to progress much, can you?

Approval ratings mean nothing any more. You're still basing your entire political fantasies on polls like the ones that stated "Trump will never win", and "There no real clear way to 270 electoral votes."

Sincerely now, I may be a Republican but that doesn't mean I'm an uncaring and unfeeling person. So let me give you some advice: You Dems really need to re-evaluate your political strategies, your platform, and your stated goals. If you ever plan on winning another election in this country, you might want to take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves "Why did I fail?"

After you ask yourself how you voted for Donald Trump. He has no moral values. He is a terrible business person. He is ignorant & grossly uninformed on world issues. He is a liar. And he leads your party.

Congratulation. You've finally crossed the line from "living the dream" to having a full-blown psychosis. No moral values? A "terrible business person"? "Ignorant and grossly uninformed on world issues"?

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

Good to know

That shit only exists in your “mind”. It’s the lies you have to tell yourself daily, just to keep from having to grow up and admit you were wrong and had been played for a fool.
All proven.

Trump cheated sub contractors on his building projects. Well reported including interviews with contractors he cheated.

Trump admitted to groping women on tape & many women have come forward to verify.

And I guess you think Trump knew more about ISIS than the generals & No one from his campaign were in contract with the Russians.

Again, no proof at all. You are simply a proven liar. No one cares what liars have to say.

I’m sure republics can win any election which becomes a referendum on trump.

Just look at the 32% approval rating during good economic times.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

...and your President, whether you like it or not. Are you going to change that? I sincerely doubt you have the power to change anything.

I vote.
I can work on campaigns
I will work to vote out every single Republican in the House & work to help all Democrats get re-elected.

Take over the House & the orange asshole can get impeached.

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.

Trump did his homework for years and understands how the left works.....and surrounded himself with experts in the trade like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort. Democrats should concede 2020 now and get it over with or face another epic fail.

Manafort? Really?
and manafort exposed Pedosta. and Podesta was whose campaign manager?

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

...and your President, whether you like it or not. Are you going to change that? I sincerely doubt you have the power to change anything.

I vote.
I can work on campaigns
I will work to vote out every single Republican in the House & work to help all Democrats get re-elected.

well good for you. congratulations.

Hey at least it is Friday afternoon, it is perfectly acceptable to be drunk already!

Whatever makes you happy. Drink up.

I have a lot of work to do if I am going to catch up to you based off that rambling pile of shit you called a post
Offbase? You're a pathetic liar, his post is right on the money. You idiots keep digging your own holes and then falling into them.

Remember the Dem recounts and Dem's marching in the streets after the election FAIL :laugh:
and they found the detroit bullshit? oops.

So what happened to Kris Kobach and Trumpy fraud election 2016 investigation? It was May or June when they started that commission. It should be easy. Six months later we have not heard anything but it’s being sued by its own members of his committee.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

I vote.
I can work on campaigns

As long as you idiots keep lying, your “work” will be as successful as the last time.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

Good to know

All proven.

Again, no proof at all. You are simply a proven liar. No one cares what liars have to say.
Go fuck yourself. The proof in in the news & you are too God Damn stupid to know it.

You certainly are the typical Trump voter - dumber than shit.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

I vote.
I can work on campaigns

As long as you idiots keep lying, your “work” will be as successful as the last time.
2018.jpg

Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
We all know how the game is played:

1. Ask for examples or proof of a post that has upset you
2. When examples or proof are provided, deny that they're good enough
3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

So none of you snowflakes can name one.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

I vote.
I can work on campaigns

Trump is the liar. You are an idiot.

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

Good to know

All proven.

Go fuck yourself. The proof in in the news & you are too God Damn stupid to know it.

You certainly are the typical Trump voter - dumber than shit.

You mad bro?

They can take up basket weaving. I heard that it have some therapeutic benefits.

basket-weaving.gif

Basket case « The Word Detective

Therapy Blunder: Basket Weaving | whereapy

Here, let me help you-)

They are ALL SIGNIFICANT Boseaphus; why in the hell do you think Trump rescinded them!

They weren't significant........you say?!?!?!?!?!

Then why in the hell did Obysmal put them in, lololololol!

Man! This thread of mind has exposed so many left wing liars, makes me quite proud.

The Dems are in DEEP trouble, trust me.......and they know it. All these lefty posters are trying semantics to get around it, but it isn't working. Oh, they will still carry their states, but it isn't enough! They are ALL IN A FEW PLACES, and that is NOT enough to regain anything.

Our job is to PRIMARY establishment rino's, and get the want to be Democrats out ASAP!

Trump:

Business cheat
Business Fraud
Women groper
Accused child rapist
Accused Spouse rapist
Lies all the time

I vote.
I can work on campaigns

Trump is the liar. You are an idiot.

Liar and loser. Sucks to be you I guess.

Forum List

Back