What are the democrats going to do now?

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

The Russian collusion 'angle' gets worse for Trump every day - except within the rightwing propaganda machine's denialism.

Lol, that only exists in your “mind”.

Come out of the echo chamber and learn something.

Dude you are behind the times. Didn’t you get the memo? They have abandoned the Collusion scam for the Obstruction scam. Even if they hadn’t abandoned that scam too you are at least one scam behind the rest of your butthurt party.

You wish but your orange buddy collude with the Russians & then tried to stop the investigation.

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.

In real America, being a child molester would exclude a candidate from being elected. Same with a woman groper, accused child rapist. Same with a record of being a business cheat & fraud.

But not with today's Republican Party.

That is NOT funny. That is a chunk of Americas being so fucking stupid to elect a person like Donald Trump & then turn around & support a bigoted, accused child molester Roy Moore.

You & your ilk have no place calling anyone stupid.

You're fake concern for children is sickatating. In real America, we don't murder our unborn children through abortion. Isn't that what today's Democrat Party want to do?

If you were really concerned about the young 'uns, you wouldn't be such a hypocrite and would join those who believe that murdering the unborn, is the ultimate form of child abuse.

it wasn't just one.

You can't give even one since it does not exist.
see...laughing, I tell you it wasn't just one and you still ask for one.

What difference is it going to make? is trump doing nothing and the economy is soaring or is trump doing something you don't like and it's soaring? name one.

Economy is trending the same as obama.
no, it's actually improving. and you're saying it's improving with Trump doing nothing. fk man, that's genius.
Yes it is. The same recovery trend as with obama.
prove it. show me obummer's trend. so you're saying it took obummer leaving office for the fking country to take off. Well I fking agree with you.

The Russian Collusion is just building steam. The Obstruction is alive.

Republicans back child molesters & bigots.

I can see why they fired you from the bumper sticker company. That's pretty weak shit, mang.
Its the truth, jackass.
based off of what intel?

I read the news
You should try it when & if you pull your head out of Trump's ass.

The Russian collusion 'angle' gets worse for Trump every day - except within the rightwing propaganda machine's denialism.

Dude you are behind the times. Didn’t you get the memo? They have abandoned the Collusion scam for the Obstruction scam. Even if they hadn’t abandoned that scam too you are at least one scam behind the rest of your butthurt party.

You wish but your orange buddy collude with the Russians & then tried to stop the investigation.
he did, based off what intel?

It's not over till meuller says it's over It's not close to the end Trump is wetting his pants

No, that’s just the lie you tell yourself. You people have been lying so much for so long you can no longer tell Walmart’s true and what you made up. That’s why reality bitch slaps you on a regular basis.
Pred hate saying this but you're in a canoe with no oars In other words me thinks you're missing a few

I can see why they fired you from the bumper sticker company. That's pretty weak shit, mang.
Its the truth, jackass.
based off of what intel?

I read the news
news isn't intel. i asked for the intel. Mueller hasn't released any intel, so how would a news organization be able to tell you that? so where's your intel?

still have no fking idea who you're referring to. Clinton's not around.
JC with trump and moore you have just showed the world you have no problems with electing degenerates and perverts to office Your party is no better than them

Do you have any proof they are degenerates liar? No, you don’t. You are nothing but a liar.
Well ,since you ask Grabbing ladies pussies should be proof enough for you Maybe if it was your wife or daughter you might look at it without your eyes closed

He didn’t grab anyone’s pussy liar. Do you have proof of anything at all liar? No, you don’t. You are nothing but a liar.
\

He admitted it on tape. He said it.

He has a dozen or more women who accuse him of thois behavior.

He is accused of child rape (there is a witness).

He walked in on teenage girls in their dressing room to look at their naked bodies.

He is a piece of shit.

And you love him for it.

He did not admit to actually doing it.

Where are these dozens of women.

Assuming they exist, how do we know that any of them are telling the truth? The golden shower scam was a lie, leftists will say anything and pay any amount of money to get anyone to say anything.

You have exactly zero proof of anything.

You are nothing but a liar.

You can't give even one since it does not exist.
see...laughing, I tell you it wasn't just one and you still ask for one.

What difference is it going to make? is trump doing nothing and the economy is soaring or is trump doing something you don't like and it's soaring? name one.

Economy is trending the same as obama.
no, it's actually improving. and you're saying it's improving with Trump doing nothing. fk man, that's genius.
Yes it is. The same recovery trend as with obama.
prove it. show me obummer's trend. so you're saying it took obummer leaving office for the fking country to take off. Well I fking agree with you.
Take off? Have you compared this year to last? Not much of a difference. Just the same upward trend.

It's not over till meuller says it's over It's not close to the end Trump is wetting his pants

No, that’s just the lie you tell yourself. You people have been lying so much for so long you can no longer tell Walmart’s true and what you made up. That’s why reality bitch slaps you on a regular basis.
Pred hate saying this but you're in a canoe with no oars In other words me thinks you're missing a few
dude, but you wouldn't hit water if you fell out of that canoe.

based off what intel?

The Democratic strategy for 2018/2020 is pretty clear now: Try to damage Trump as much as possible and make those elections a referendum on him.

It looks like they're also going to try to make inter-party structural changes, such as changing caucuses and primary setups, and maybe get rid of superdelegates: How Democrats win the future (Opinion) - CNN

One thing they won't be doing is looking in the mirror and realizing what they've done to turn so many voters off, meaning their core strategies of PC, Identity Politics and insulting/mocking conservatives are not going anywhere, and they'll depend on demographics to support them there.

Could work, we'll see soon enough.
there is the mere fact that after one year there is nothing on trump and that was their golden ticket. so misleading the public may back fire.

It is backfiring on them now. Just like a cheap dime store loaded cigar. everything the left has tried against Trump, is blowing up in their own faces.

:laugh:

I’m sure republics can win any election which becomes a referendum on trump.

Just look at the 32% approval rating during good economic times.

For someone who considers themselves a "progressive", you just can't seem to progress much, can you?

Approval ratings mean nothing any more. You're still basing your entire political fantasies on polls like the ones that stated "Trump will never win", and "There no real clear way to 270 electoral votes."

Sincerely now, I may be a Republican but that doesn't mean I'm an uncaring and unfeeling person. So let me give you some advice: You Dems really need to re-evaluate your political strategies, your platform, and your stated goals. If you ever plan on winning another election in this country, you might want to take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves "Why did I fail?"

I'm just saying this because I'm concerned and caring person. You're welcome.
After you ask yourself how you voted for Donald Trump. He has no moral values. He is a terrible business person. He is ignorant & grossly uninformed on world issues. He is a liar. And he leads your party.

Congratulation. You've finally crossed the line from "living the dream" to having a full-blown psychosis. No moral values? A "terrible business person"? "Ignorant and grossly uninformed on world issues"?

You've gone from "special" to "fully retarded." :happy-1:

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.

In real America, being a child molester would exclude a candidate from being elected. Same with a woman groper, accused child rapist. Same with a record of being a business cheat & fraud.

That is NOT funny. That is a chunk of Americas being so fucking stupid to elect a person like Donald Trump & then turn around & support a bigoted, accused child molester Roy Moore.

You're fake concern for children is sickatating. In real America, we don't murder our unborn children through abortion. Isn't that what today's Democrat Party want to do?

If you were really concerned about the young 'uns, you wouldn't be such a hypocrite and would join those who believe that murdering the unborn, is the ultimate form of child abuse.

They are fetuses not children. Not everyone believes life begins at conception.

Women have the right to choose up to a certain time frame.

You assholes want to stop abortions but you are so stupid that you want to cut access to birth control. And after they are born, your party hastes children. Not only do you fight programs to help them like food stamps, you cut education & sentence them to a more difficult life because you are sofa king stupid you think global warming is a hoax.

When you get pregnant galt you do what you want to Until then don't tell women whats best for them

More lies you cannot prove. This is the reason your party got their asses kicked and why you will continue to lose. America no longer believes anything you liars say.

Its the truth, jackass.
based off of what intel?

I read the news

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but those late-night comedians you get your "news" from, are playing you for a fool.

:lmao:

Ha ha, you lose. Not even a good try really. Sucks to be you I guess.

They are fetuses not children. Not everyone believes life begins at conception.

Women have the right to choose up to a certain time frame.

You assholes want to stop abortions but you are so stupid that you want to cut access to birth control. And after they are born, your party hastes children. Not only do you fight programs to help them like food stamps, you cut education & sentence them to a more difficult life because you are sofa king stupid you think global warming is a hoax.
Not everyone believes life begins at conception.

Then what begins?

I wish the democrats would refocus on the economy and the worker! That is the winning recipe!

Stop blaming half of the fucking country as sexual monsters or get ready to lose next year.
YES lets focus on the fiscally correct repubs adding trillions to our deficit

Forum List

Back