What are the top five new sources that you use? Poll

What are the best news sources to get real information in America.

• Gateway pundit

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Revolver news

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox News

• Info wars

• Breitbart news

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are you folks using for real information?

The Mainstream Media's huge repeated strikeouts about the phony Russian collusion story tells me they don't know their asses from holes in the ground. So they are basically disqualified by serious people in regards to serious news stories.

If they get a story about a two headed chicken or a dancing bear right, that's fine and worth listening to. But it isn't a news story with gravitas.

Epoch Times newspaper, Local newspaper.
Fox News
NPR
All Sunday morning news shows favorites = Matter of Fact.
Evening TV news all networks.

It depends on the subject.

For medical news I listen to Joe Rogan.

For political news I listen to Donald (praise be upon him) Trump.

For entertainment I... watch Joe Biden speak.

For relationship advice I follow O.J. Simpson's Twitter.

The key is to remember that they are ALL biased, and we should never trust ANY of them. We just want to know the "most likely" truth, since we will probably never know the actual truth. Use all news and propaganda sources as sources of clues to use in your search for the truth.

What are you folks using for real information?
Go to Yahoo----realize that they LIE and manipulate EVERYTHING. They are a great propaganda site. Then take the names or other identifying information and google it for the real story.

Same goes for this site----assume nothing is true and then google for the real story from several different sites. I find that usually the dems are just flat out lying about most everything....

Republicans bad---ALL dems are much much worse. I wish there was a third choice.

People like OP who are looking for wall to wall confirmation bias are cutting their own throats. If the story tells you how to feel in the headline reject it out of hand otherwise you are being managed. A story that is in search of a knee-jerk reaction is garbage.

you forgot RT & sputnik news!

Which is yet another reason why you people should never be in charge of anything which involves more responsibility than cleaning up dog shit on a sidewalk.

You will never succeed at anything if you don't know what your enemy is thinking.

It depends on the subject.

For medical news I listen to Joe Rogan.

For political news I listen to Donald (praise be upon him) Trump.

For entertainment I... watch Joe Biden speak.

For relationship advice I follow O.J. Simpson's Twitter.
Lord help us.

I think Darren Beattie is one of the Best reporters in America today.. Love some James O’Keeffe also

Forum List

Back