What are they teaching 4th Graders in Florida

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
I would have been more than furious if I had found this in my daughter's backpack when she was in school. The fourth-grade teacher Cheryl Sabb need to find a new line of work.
Maybe one where she says "Want fries with that?" but nowhere near a classroom

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer’
Harvey’s son attends Cedar Hills Elementary in Jacksonville, Fla. Back in January, a local attorney came in to teach the students about the Bill of Rights. But after the attorney left, fourth-grade teacher Cheryl Sabb dictated the sentence to part of the class and had them copy it down, he said.

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader?s Backpack: ?I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights?to Be Safer? | TheBlaze.com

4th grade!! Should be learning how to diagram sentences and long division. Not social programing

HAHA! Go back to drooling over your high leader Obama. Talk about lapping stuff up. HAHA!

. It screams sensationalism, and it looks like the National Enquirer or one of those British tabloids. Jesus, you guys just lap that stuff up.

If I remember correctly The National Enquirer broke the Monica Lewinsky Story.
So it doesn't matter what their page looks like as long as the story is based on facts.\

So you get to work and find something that discredits the story and not the site.

The National Enquirer broke the John Edwards story. Matt Drudge broke the Lewinsky story.

4th grade I'm sure they had already covered the pure joy of abortion,how to pleasure your lesbian
life partner,for the girls,how they can put a condom on their classmates penis with their mouth.
For the little boys,how to be a power bottom....

You know the important stuff in the liberal run world they will enter at some point.

4th grade I'm sure they had already covered the pure joy of abortion,how to pleasure your lesbian
life partner,for the girls,how they can put a condom on their classmates penis with their mouth.
For the little boys,how to be a power bottom....

You know the important stuff in the liberal run world they will enter at some point.

Odd. Talk of anal intercourse when discussing 8 year old boys. You might need some counseling.

I'm just pointing out what the Liberals feel is important in their lives...
Just look at that recent interview Crystal Balls did with that kid.
Making sure the little one is pro Gay stuff...

Why can't Libs let kids be kids....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back