What are you listening to?

Lazuli - Nos Ames Saoules (our soul drunk?) Such a good CD and band, Im still working on translation.
Sigor Ros..anything. Great band, my Grandkids even like this.
Ill check out some of the others..Thanks

I never heard of this band until I took an ER nurse out for a day of hiking. She was wearing a Third Day shirt. :)

With Coffee & Cars coming up tomorrow, I have been prepping the Porsche to show off to the throngs. I have always found it best to work to music, and what better music to work on a German car, but one of the great masters of Baroque, JS Bach. This is Brandenburg Concerto #3 as performed by the Academy of St Martin-in-the-Fields, conducted by Sir Neville Marriner. Please enjoy one of the greatest musical masterpieces as conducted by one of the greats at maximum volume:

The Smiths stole my heart in the 80's. Panic? That joke isn't funny any more? I know these are anthems to gay culture, but they seem transcendent. I loved Morrissey,Damn that boy had style.

Nothing like a little foot-stompin' Southern Boogie Rock to kick off the 4th. These are the masters of the genre, the real Lynyrd Skynyrd, live at the Winterland, with Don't Ask Me No Questions:

Forum List

Back