What are you listening to?

This morning at 7AM I wake Mr. Lucy up with at top volume playing the below 7" record by The Immortal Lee County Killers from Auburn, Alabama....Mr. Lucy say to me "of course this is the reason why I married you" excellent and what a romantic thing to say to me, no wonder I allow him to paint my toenails for me :smoke:

The Immortal Lee County Killers "Train She Rides" released on 7" and it plays on 33 ⅓ RPM and not on 45 RPM in 2000 on Homo Habilis Records the B Sides are "Train She Rides" a very good and strange remix of and also "Cool Driver"

I like John Lee Hooker. :rolleyes: Here's a big :fu:to all leftists these days. Straight from 1979. Back in the days when Carter was a pussy. He was the worst president until Obama. lemme tell you summin' 'bout real Americans: We ain't playin' that.

Last edited:
Here's summin' I heard on my cousin's 45. Back before the pussification of American Youth movement started.

Last edited:

I like John Lee Hooker. :rolleyes: Here's a big :fu:to all leftists these days. Straight from 1979. Back in the days when Carter was a pussy. He was the worst president until Obama. lemme tell you summin' 'bout real Americans: We ain't playin' that.

Yes John Lee Hooker but not when all that fucking Bono crowd got him to record shit with them.

John Lee Hooker "Burnin' Hell" released in 1949 on 10" Shellac on Sensation Records the B Side is "Miss Sadie Mae"

John Lee Hooker "Goin On Highway '51" released in 1950 on 10" Shellac on Sensation Records this is the B Side the A Side is "Let Your Daddy Ride"

I see Ms. Lucy is a John Lee Hooker fan. Hoo! Dat's a coal-black-un. Oh, but man, he was good.Good is good! No matter where you find it.

Yes John Lee Hooker but not when all that fucking Bono crowd got him to record shit with them.

John Lee Hooker "Burnin' Hell" released in 1949 on 10" Shellac on Sensation Records the B Side is "Miss Sadie Mae"

John Lee Hooker "Goin On Highway '51" released in 1950 on 10" Shellac on Sensation Records this is the B Side the A Side is "Let Your Daddy Ride"

Can't stand Bono.

Can't stand Bono.

In an ideal world Bono would be thrown out of a helicopter into Mid Atlantic Ocean.

I see Ms. Lucy is a John Lee Hooker fan. Hoo! Dat's a coal-black-un. Oh, but man, he was good.Good is good! No matter where you find it.

Well if you read my whole thread, yes ALL 4000 plus posts of it lol then you will notice I have posted very many Blues records.

"Hoo! Dat's a coal-black-un."

Huh? :confused-84:

Well if you read my whole thread, yes ALL 4000 plus posts of it lol then you will notice I have posted very many Blues records.

Nuffin' :rolleyes:

Redbone, he ain't.

Nuffin' :rolleyes:

Redbone, he ain't.

"Nuffin' :rolleyes:"

I know this I know this....Dindu Nuffin :smoke:

Fun fact: Jimmy Carter's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who never dropped a bomb, never started a war, never fired a shot. If that's "worst" let's have more.

Fun fact two: this is the music forum. Politics don't belong here so piss the fuck off. :fu:

Found object --- this is really a "what are you watching" rather than aural. But it's damn good editing. :thup:

Fun fact: Jimmy Carter's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who never dropped a bomb, never started a war, never fired a shot. If that's "worst" let's have more.

Fun fact two: this is the music forum. Politics don't belong here so piss the fuck off. :fu:

Yes ogo you are correct, everyone STFU about Politics this is the music forum and my thread.

Get with the programme or it's going to be :Boom2:

Forum List

Back