What are you listening to?

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Midnight Sonata, Beethoven. Easy to play on the Piano and soothing.

edit: Now I am listening to It's Hard to Be Humble, Mac Davis.

Last edited:

You just join this forum, so Hello and also excellent that you post in this thread. This is a refuge divorce from Politics this that now I add to me increasing ugly and 99% arguments. This thread ZERO politics and we have many differences in political situations but in this thread we all get along. Also I add that IF miketx give you ANY trouble you inform me and I get my friends in Cosa Nostra to deal with him :smoke:

Hey miketx :poke::whipg::1peleas::meow::11_2_1043:

You just join this forum, so Hello and also excellent that you post in this thread. This is a refuge divorce from Politics this that now I add to me increasing ugly and 99% arguments. This thread ZERO politics and we have many differences in political situations but in this thread we all get along. Also I add that IF miketx give you ANY trouble you inform me and I get my friends in Cosa Nostra to deal with him :smoke:

I got her in trouble....had her framed for murder.

This ^^ is why Oosie is a gem. And I could see that the moment she got here. :smiliehug:

Last edited:

This ^^ is why Oosie is a gem. And I could see that the moment she got here. :smiliehug:

And ogo a gem :smiliehug:

Skip to around 1:00

Credit goes where credit's due, and this song is great!

I HATE The Beatles I in this thread already early in this thread I think TWO TIMES mini rant about me HATING The Beatles....but but but I forgive as it is you Mr. Marion :smoke: Also I add I HATE Elvis Fucking Presley AND extra add I HATE carrots and milk but ADORE chocolate milk :thewave:

Forum List

Back