What are you listening to?

I know this is a random thing to say, but I truly believe this song is divinely inspired. Even the songwriter stated "I have no idea where it came from. It came all of the sudden. It was one of the most shocking moments in my songwriting career. I remember thinking, 'This is considerably better than I usually write."

Iyam, it's a love song from God, which is why it's timeless and considered one of the best songs of all time.

I know this is a random thing to say, but I truly believe this song is divinely inspired. Even the songwriter stated "I have no idea where it came from. It came all of the sudden. It was one of the most shocking moments in my songwriting career. I remember thinking, 'This is considerably better than I usually write."

Iyam, it's a love song from God, which is why it's timeless and considered one of the best songs of all time.
Since I turned the page on this so fast, I reposted it for you.:wink_2:

I love her voice...what a talent. K D Lang :)

Wtf is that Mickey Rourke crooning bullshit?: Okay, it's alright, but damn!
She has neither the talent nor the discipline of this woman,

(Then again, she's (Leontyne) the best singer ever to come from America)

Sorry, I'm from the real America.

Last edited:
Jack Benny with Mel Blanc. How many lumps do you want? :auiqs.jpg:OoOo..I wanna whole lotta lumps!

Last edited:
This popped into my mind:

Some of UK's finest. John Bonham was kickass! What I was thinking of starts @ 7:00-ish

Last edited:

Forum List

Back