What are you listening to?

Still waiting fer that cool modern music.

The Ornette Coleman Quartet "Blues Connotation" from the album "This Is Our Music" released in 1961 on Atlantic Records.

I have been playing on Saturday Ornette Coleman to Kid E now age five months in age next month she is six months in age and then I play to her Albert Ayler, I think at age five months in age she is to young for Albert Ayler but at six months in age I think she can be introduced to his sounds :smoke: Pogo

Still waiting fer that cool modern music.

The Ornette Coleman Quartet "Blues Connotation" from the album "This Is Our Music" released in 1961 on Atlantic Records.

[/MEDIA]

I have been playing on Saturday Ornette Coleman to Kid E now age five months in age next month she is six months in age and then I play to her Albert Ayler, I think at age five months in age she is to young for Albert Ayler but at six months in age I think she can be introduced to his sounds :smoke: Pogo

Oosie, please tell Kid A to tell Kid B to tell Kid C to tell Kid D to tell Kid E that Ogo says they are all fortunate indeed to be blessed with a mutter who has courageously spared them the inane depravity of the schlockscheisse the pop music industry designed for them.

You can tell them about Jack Bruce when they're older :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back