What are you listening to?

Sunday Morning War Pigs. Leftists want to be war pigs, they're just not strong enough yet..yet.

What a great song! Ozzy can hardly talk these days, but this goes deep. Not sure if more Iommi or Ozzy or what. Don't care.

This video does it justice as well.

Last edited:
Sunday Morning War Pigs. Leftists want to be war pigs, they're just not strong enough yet..yet.

What a great song! Ozzy can hardly talk these days, but this goes deep. Not sure if more Iommi or Ozzy or what. Don't care.

Because they're wimps.

They're going after Ivanka now. Every week, something new to snipe at.

Because they're wimps.

Would it kill Ivanka to dye her eyebrows? My ex was really blonde, I'm..well, blonde in summer sometimes, that bleach blonde dark eyebrow thing just grates with me. As do fake eyelashes, I used to want to grab that damn mascara stick and just rub it all over her forehead n stuff. I had to allow her her pretty time, though.

Because they're wimps.

Would it kill Ivanka to dye her eyebrows? My ex was really blonde, I'm..well, blonde in summer sometimes, that bleach blonde dark eyebrow thing just grates with me. As do fake eyelashes, I used to want to grab that damn mascara stick and just rub it all over her forehead n stuff. I had to allow her her pretty time, though.

Is it just about looks?

Because they're wimps.

Is it just about looks?

No. It's about substance as well.

This is good advice! I love me some real country! :113:

I love me some Charlie Pride, too!

This is real country music heanh!

Here's one for a departed relative. This was some of her traveling music:
Driving along, there was a Don Ho 8-track.

Hm 9th and 13th chords. Is that 5/4 time?

Nope, it's 7th and 9th chords. Hmm... I can't find the music. :(

This is cool, but it could get old quick with me. All the singing stays in 1 octave.

I make it just 4/4. What you have to remember is the right hand is picking a constant counterryhythm in the style of what a tamborim would have been doing in a batucada percussion band, continually dancing around the 4/4.

Found chords here:
EU VIM DA BAHIA Chords - João Gilberto | E-Chords

As for the singing, it's not the point so much as the silence is. The shadow: what is not there, as eloquent as what is. Not what's being expressed so much as the expression itself --- which is why the language becomes superfluous. I could go way out on a limb here and make up a phrase that nobody ever thought of before and say "the medium is the message".

More at the tribute link. Way more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back