What are you listening to?

Billy Joel...Piano Man, another one I first heard late at night baby sitting...and I had to buy the album. Vinyl of course :)

This brings back tons of memories.

Another one I love! Funny sort of story...I grew up in the DC suburbs, but always loved the mountains. I fell in love with his Country Roads...and moved to West Virginia 30 years ago :)

My dad was an engineer working for an electric company so we lived in Wheeling WV for about 2 years when I was 7 or 8, then we moved up to Akron, Oh.

Small world! :)

My mom lived in Huntington when she was a young girl into high school, and she actually dated Jerry West ( LA Lakers) before she met my father.:wink_2:

This brings back tons of memories.

Another one I love! Funny sort of story...I grew up in the DC suburbs, but always loved the mountains. I fell in love with his Country Roads...and moved to West Virginia 30 years ago :)

My dad was an engineer working for an electric company so we lived in Wheeling WV for about 2 years when I was 7 or 8, then we moved up to Akron, Oh.

Small world! :)

My mom lived in Huntington when she was a young girl into high school, and she actually dated Jerry West ( LA Lakers) before she met my father.:wink_2:

NO kidding! lol...and here I work at WVU, and watch the old Stansbury Hall (former Field House) where Jerry West played being torn down. Quite contentious as it is remembered for him :)

Forum List

Back