What are you listening to?

Sorry not feeling the Beatles vibe today., No offense.:114:
add your own bass

This hurts me real bad. They are one of my favs of all time.

Hey, Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill?
He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun
In case of accidents he always took his mom
He's the all American bullet-headed saxon mother's son.
All the children sing
Hey Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill?

Another Gordan Lightfoot classic...makes me feel old, I remember late nights babysitting, listening to this :)

Another Gordan Lightfoot classic...makes me feel old, I remember late nights babysitting, listening to this :)

I know the feeling. I saw Gordon Lightfoot too- at Blossom Music Center up in Ohio I think in 76 and 77.

I can't remember exactly when I saw it - 80's I think, but it was wonderful! Still love his music :)

This brings back tons of memories.

Another one I love! Funny sort of story...I grew up in the DC suburbs, but always loved the mountains. I fell in love with his Country Roads...and moved to West Virginia 30 years ago :)

Another one I love - Bill Danoff. He wrote Country Roads and some other songs John Denver made famous. This one, I think, has the most emotional lyrics I've ever heard - thoughtful, deep.

Another one I love! Funny sort of story...I grew up in the DC suburbs, but always loved the mountains. I fell in love with his Country Roads...and moved to West Virginia 30 years ago :)

My dad was an engineer working for an electric company so we lived in Wheeling WV for about 2 years when I was 7 or 8, then we moved up to Akron, Oh.

My dad was an engineer working for an electric company so we lived in Wheeling WV for about 2 years when I was 7 or 8, then we moved up to Akron, Oh.

Small world! :)

Forum List

Back