What are you listening to?

Don't usually listen to eminem, but I'm feeling a little controversial today :p...
"Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy,
'Cause it feels so empty without me...
"

I've been an Eminem fan since he first started. When my kids first started driving we had Eminem cd's in the cars and their friends would go, "You like him?!!? And they'd respond, "No, those are my Dad's CD's"

This is where I was Saturday less than 10 feet away from the stage and yes I shot this. I'm not very good at the video thing but please enjoy
And if you are in New England Kenny has some more tour dates slotted in NH and CT I highly suggest you go

Don't usually listen to eminem, but I'm feeling a little controversial today :p...
"Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy,
'Cause it feels so empty without me...
"

I've been an Eminem fan since he first started. When my kids first started driving we had Eminem cd's in the cars and their friends would go, "You like him?!!? And they'd respond, "No, those are my Dad's CD's"

Oh my God, that made me laugh so hard :)!

Fastball "The Way"

Lela and Raymond Howard, an elderly couple with cognitive issues including Alzheimer's, got in their car one summer day and started driving without telling anyone their planned destination. They were found two weeks later at the bottom of a cliff hundreds of miles away. To this day no one knows where they intended to go.

Always liked the song, nice to hear the story behind it :)

I have been listening to this every night for the past couple of months, just before I go to bed. It makes me not so sad. Or feel so lonely. And it makes my heart swell with love of God and know He made such a wonderful, beautiful planet for us (that we are killing but that is for another topic..not this one). It makes me want to cry from the beauty of the music. Good cry....happy cry...not sad cry.

Forum List

Back