What are you listening to?

I had a dream this atheist was being chased by a grizzly bear, he was running through the woods and the bear was right on him and he fell down and he looked back at the bear and he says oh God help me poop time just stopped and God spoke to him you've been denying me all these years now you need me isn't that sort of hypocritical The Atheist thinks a minute and he says yes it is but how about making the bear a Christian. Poof, everything went back to normal the Bear kneels puts his paws together and he says oh God thank you for this food I'm about to eat

I had a dream this atheist was being chased by a grizzly bear, he was running through the woods and the bear was right on him and he fell down and he looked back at the bear and he says oh God help me poop time just stopped and God spoke to him you've been denying me all these years now you need me isn't that sort of hypocritical The Atheist thinks a minute and he says yes it is but how about making the bear a Christian. Poof, everything went back to normal the Bear kneels puts his paws together and he says oh God thank you for this food I'm about to eat
Oh you get the bear song for that, yessir indeed!

This is pretty close to how it was.

It's kind of a campfire song. Like "Waltzing Mathilda"

And here's the song I was actually looking for:

The louder the better. It was the first track on one of their albums. Kickass song that never got any radio airplay. True Story.

Forum List

Back