What are you wearing for the Supreme Court Oscars tonight?

5527C0FF-6E83-4776-8002-E7F5BEA71AFE.gif
I have a fucked up imagination. So I’m seeing this. So please post a pic to clear this ugly ass image.

U boys forgot about accessorizing, more important than the actual garb... lol It's not too late though, for the after party...

The look I was going for tonight but my hair is too damn heavy to hold a curl... too bad! I was too young to really enjoy the 80's so I'm trying to enjoy them now, lol.

upload_2018-7-9_22-54-53.jpeg

Don’t do that. It’s cool dark wind and I’ll go to bed but not together lol. And dream ha

Trump is going to make his Supreme Court announcement tonight, 8:00 p.m. Chicago time....

What will you be wearing to your Supreme Court nomination party?

I have a nice number I will be wearing made out of meat, in honor of Lady GAGA.......

What else would anyone wear? A law suit!

So...... what will the left wing/democrats say first...... the judge, regardless of who it is will be a misogynist... but what else...

racist? Yep, probably right after misogynist..... stupid.....likely, homophobe, without doubt, anything else?
Here's An Op-Ed For Starters:

Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick, explained
"Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) once called him the “Forrest Gump of Republican politics.”

And Reference To The Nothing Sandwiches:
"he has suggested enhancing the president’s power to block criminal and civil actions against him, a potentially worrisome position when the president nominating him is under investigation and facing multiple lawsuits."

Kavanaugh Also Clerked For Justice Kennedy

ONCE AGAIN DONALD TRUMP WAS LOOKING OUT FOR .....YOU GUESSED IT DONALD TRUMP....WHAT A MAJOR SURPRISE, PICKING A JUSTICE THAT IS TAME ON SOME ISSUES OF LIBERAL CONCERNS, BUT

IS ALL FOR TRUMP FUCKING OVER THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION!!!

Forum List

Back