What are you wearing for the Supreme Court Oscars tonight?

Mitch McConnell To Democrats: Treat Trump’s SCOTUS Pick ‘Fairly’
This is the same guy who denied a hearing and a vote to President Barack Obama’s nominee, Merrick Garland.
FUCK YOU MITCH

Right-Wing Judicial Group Targets 4 Democrats In Supreme Court Fight
The Judicial Crisis Network is already spending $1.4 million to pressure red-state Democrats to vote for nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
SAVE YOUR FUCKIN MONEY, DEMOCRATS WILL CAVE IN.....THEY ALWAYS DO, BECAUSE GOD FORBID ANY OF EM STAND BY THEIR MORALS AND LOSE A FUCKIN ELECTION....THEY MAY HAVE TO WORK IN THE REAL WORLD

I don't get too anxious about these sort of things so I didn't watch. Guess today the news will be filled with photos of the fashions out on the red carpet as guests arrived?

The beauty in all this, thus far Penn. Wisc. all factory towns, built with union dollars...all got a blow from the SC on busting unions.....a consequence for a Trump vote. Women who overwhelmingly voted the orange guy, will get another blow....at the end of the day, I'm loving it...finally a price to pay for being racist and hating on the black guy!!

Told you heads would be exploding in here!! We knew this was coming 2 weeks ago....look at this profound level of anger and misery! Sweet....I spit on all you assholes!!:113::bye1::bye1:

The next generation courts gonna be fucking beautiful s0ns :deal::deal::deal:

One thing we know for sure that makes me giddy.... the age of big government fake regulation is over for a few decades. Just great news for regular Americans and small business men who sweat it every single day.

Forum List

Back