🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open.”

Dang...ripping open pregnant women? How come O'Reilly doesn't call him "god, the baby killer"...

GOD WAS GIVING THOSE SIN LOVING A WARNING OF WHAT THE RESULTS OF THEIR SIN WOULD BE,JUST AS GOD WARNED SEXUAL PERVERTS,THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL!!!!Beware!!!

Yes, and using all caps really proves your claims too, doesn't it? :D

HEY!!! EVEN THOSE WITH DIM LIGHTS GET MY MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR!!! lol!!

You are so stupid it actually hurts to have to gear down to your speed and respond in any detail.

The over all prohibition by Jesus to not commit murder covers unborn babies just like it also covers three year old blue eyed blonde little girls as well.

Show me the passage where Jesus or the Apostles say that it is murder to kill blue eyed blonde little girls and I will show you where He also says that it is murder to kill unborn babies, you stupid fucktard cretin.

Not according to the bible...

And should men quarrel and hit a pregnant woman, and she miscarries but there is no fatality, he shall surely be punished, when the woman's husband makes demands of him, and he shall give [restitution] according to the judges' [orders]. 23. But if there is a fatality, you shall give a life for a life

Oopsie...life begins at birth, not conception in the bible.

It is speaking of the punishment for MANSLAUGHTER of an unborn child, you stupid lying bitch.

Go take a reading comprehension class and spare the rest of humanity your stupidity.

You're the one that needs the class, love. Only the woman's death is punishable by death...the loss of the fetus means the guy that hit the woman has to give up a cow or something. The bible did not view the loss of the fetus as murder, only the death of the woman.

Even according to the bible, Adam did not live until god breathed life into him...upon his first breath. That's when "life" began according to the bible. It's human consciousness and science that says "life" begins earlier than that.

When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman,if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

Exodus 21:22-25 ESV

Numbers 5:11-21

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

The priest is attempting to perform an abortion in the above passage, you know that, right?

When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman,if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

Exodus 21:22-25 ESV

Harm to the woman. If the woman miscarries, the guy that hit her has to give the husband a cow...or a blow job or whatever the husband wants. It's only if the mother dies is the guilty party punished. Tsk, tsk.

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open.”

Dang...ripping open pregnant women? How come O'Reilly doesn't call him "god, the baby killer"...

GOD WAS GIVING THOSE SIN LOVING A WARNING OF WHAT THE RESULTS OF THEIR SIN WOULD BE,JUST AS GOD WARNED SEXUAL PERVERTS,THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL!!!!Beware!!!

Your god is kind of a douche. How many innocent babies has he killed because he's a jealous egotistical douche? Oooh, you worshiped gods that aren't me, I'm gonna slaughter all your babies. Fucking douche. No wonder Jesus had to be so extra nice. His dad was a douche. Well, one of his two dads.

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. GOD KNEW YOU LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. 17How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!… PSALM 139:16

Your god is kind of a douche. How many innocent babies has he killed because he's a jealous egotistical douche? Oooh, you worshiped gods that aren't me, I'm gonna slaughter all your babies. Fucking douche. No wonder Jesus had to be so extra nice. His dad was a douche. Well, one of his two dads.

God/ YHWH/ Adonai/ Allah/ Elohim is a morally balanced God, who has a dark side that most Xians refuse to acknowledge. A dark side that is capable of the greatest destructive powers in the universe/ multiverse.

Last edited:
Jesus never really said anything....

Lol, you just proved what an ignoramus and/or liar you are.

And yet, oddly, you posted no passage where Jesus spoke out against abortion. That's because it doesn't exist, not from Jesus and not in the bible. God killed more unborn children than any abortion doctor, evah.

So you believe in Fairy Tales, is tinkerbell a baby killer also , or is she just a good little fairy ?

How about humpty dumpty - I mean what the hell was that faggot doing messing around with all the kings horses and all the kings men ? And WTF was he doing to himself up on that wall that made him lose his balance and fall off ?

God/ YHWH/ Adonai/ Allah/ Elohim is a morally balanced God, who has a dark side that most Xians refuse to acknowledge. A dark side that is capable of the greatest destructive powers in the universe/ multiverse.

She can't answer you right now- she just got zapped with a thunder bolt .

She can't answer you right now- she just got zapped with a thunder bolt .

Jesus will return soon and DESTROY ALL EVIL.====JESUS

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
REVELATION 19:11-16

EVERYTHING in the New Testament was a teaching of Jesus that was recorded as either a quote of Him or was a teaching passed on from Him.

You are splitting hairs that do not exist.

Romans chapter one has assertions that come straight from what St Paul heard of Jesus teachings, probably as he spied on Jesus working for the Sanhedrin, and thus he was qualified to be an Apostle.

Newsflash for Jim: Paul never met Jesus! You are taking Paul's hearsay over the actual words of Jesus himself.

Yes, St Paul did so meet Jesus, at a minimum on the road to Damascus.

But I think it obvious that St Paul also saw and head Jesus sermons given that Jerusalem was only a town of about 80,000 people at the time according to Josephus, and that St Paul was a very zealous persecutor of Christians and worked for the Sanhedrin.

According to Acts chapter 26:
Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You are permitted to speak for yourself.”

So Paul stretched out his hand and answered for himself: 2 “I think myself happy, King Agrippa, because today I shall answer for myself before you concerning all the things of which I am accused by the Jews, 3 especially because you are expert in all customs and questions which have to do with the Jews. Therefore I beg you to hear me patiently.

4 “My manner of life from my youth, which was spent from the beginning among my own nation at Jerusalem, all the Jews know. 5 They knew me from the first, if they were willing to testify, that according to the strictest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee. 6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made by God to our fathers. 7 To this promise our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day, hope to attain. For this hope’s sake, King Agrippa, I am accused by the Jews. 8 Why should it be thought incredible by you that God raises the dead?

9 “Indeed, I myself thought I must do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10 This I also did in Jerusalem, and many of the saints I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them. 11 And I punished them often in every synagogue and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly enraged against them, I persecuted them even to foreign cities.

So St Paul was deeply involved in persecuting Christians and was acting against the 'authority' of Jesus, meaning he was acting contrary to the stated goals and plans that Jesus spoke of.

A town of 80,000 people is not even as big as an NFL football stadium capacity. That one could suggest that a famous teacher and miracle worker like Jesus could come into town and preach for weeks without St Paul ever going to see Him is ludicrous. That one could read of St Pauls active engagement with the Sanhedrin in arresting and persecuting Christians and handing them over to be killed, while living in Jerusalem himself, and to NOT have been there at the trial and conviction of Jesus I think highly unlikely. Jerusalem and all of Israel was so small there was no difficulty in St Paul meeting Jesus, none at all.

Yes, St Paul most certainly heard Jesus speak and probably met Him and confronted Him, so zealous was ST Paul for Judaism and his people that he would have confronted this man he regarded as an imposter and a threat to his nation.

Nowhere does Paul claim to have met Jesus in person. The road to Damascus is hearsay only. However we have documented evidence in the Qumran scrolls that James, the brother or Jesus, called Paul "the man of the lie".

Let's put this in context. Paul's job (as a Roman citizen) was to oppress the Jews and what better way to do it than to attack their religion. So he comes up with a scheme to start a new competing religion called Christianity. In that religion he blames the Jews for killing their savior. He essentially convinces everyone that he comes across that the Jews are responsible for the death of the Son of God.

From a political perspective everything that Paul did to foster Christianity was a means to undermine Judaism. It deflected attention away from the Romans (who did the actual killing) and places the blame on the Jews instead. Paul, as a Roman, was doing the same job he originally had and achieving his goals by stealth. What gives credence to this scenario is that when Paul was imprisoned by the Romans he was released unharmed. Whereas Jesus was scourged and crucified by the Romans for being the "Son of God" Paul was set free even though he was going around openly proclaiming that Jesus was the "Son of God".

Newsflash for Jim: Paul never met Jesus! You are taking Paul's hearsay over the actual words of Jesus himself.

But I think it obvious that St Paul also saw and head Jesus sermons given that Jerusalem was only a town of about 80,000 people at the time according to Josephus, and that St Paul was a very zealous persecutor of Christians and worked for the Sanhedrin.

So Paul stretched out his hand and answered for himself: 2 “I think myself happy, King Agrippa, because today I shall answer for myself before you concerning all the things of which I am accused by the Jews, 3 especially because you are expert in all customs and questions which have to do with the Jews. Therefore I beg you to hear me patiently.

4 “My manner of life from my youth, which was spent from the beginning among my own nation at Jerusalem, all the Jews know. 5 They knew me from the first, if they were willing to testify, that according to the strictest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee. 6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made by God to our fathers. 7 To this promise our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day, hope to attain. For this hope’s sake, King Agrippa, I am accused by the Jews. 8 Why should it be thought incredible by you that God raises the dead?

9 “Indeed, I myself thought I must do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10 This I also did in Jerusalem, and many of the saints I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them. 11 And I punished them often in every synagogue and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly enraged against them, I persecuted them even to foreign cities.

So St Paul was deeply involved in persecuting Christians and was acting against the 'authority' of Jesus, meaning he was acting contrary to the stated goals and plans that Jesus spoke of.

A town of 80,000 people is not even as big as an NFL football stadium capacity. That one could suggest that a famous teacher and miracle worker like Jesus could come into town and preach for weeks without St Paul ever going to see Him is ludicrous. That one could read of St Pauls active engagement with the Sanhedrin in arresting and persecuting Christians and handing them over to be killed, while living in Jerusalem himself, and to NOT have been there at the trial and conviction of Jesus I think highly unlikely. Jerusalem and all of Israel was so small there was no difficulty in St Paul meeting Jesus, none at all.

Yes, St Paul most certainly heard Jesus speak and probably met Him and confronted Him, so zealous was ST Paul for Judaism and his people that he would have confronted this man he regarded as an imposter and a threat to his nation.

Nowhere does Paul claim to have met Jesus in person. The road to Damascus is hearsay only. However we have documented evidence in the Qumran scrolls that James, the brother or Jesus, called Paul "the man of the lie".

Let's put this in context. Paul's job (as a Roman citizen) was to oppress the Jews and what better way to do it than to attack their religion. So he comes up with a scheme to start a new competing religion called Christianity. In that religion he blames the Jews for killing their savior. He essentially convinces everyone that he comes across that the Jews are responsible for the death of the Son of God.

From a political perspective everything that Paul did to foster Christianity was a means to undermine Judaism. It deflected attention away from the Romans (who did the actual killing) and places the blame on the Jews instead. Paul, as a Roman, was doing the same job he originally had and achieving his goals by stealth. What gives credence to this scenario is that when Paul was imprisoned by the Romans he was released unharmed. Whereas Jesus was scourged and crucified by the Romans for being the "Son of God" Paul was set free even though he was going around openly proclaiming that Jesus was the "Son of God".

Those living in the sick abomination of sexual perversion compound their sin BY TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!

He created it. I guess he can do with it whatever he wants.

Those living in the sick abomination of sexual perversion compound their sin BY TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!

Gosh!

Who to believe?

The original words of James, the brother of Jesus, handed down unadulterated after 2000 years?

Or the raving USMB fanatic who shouts at everyone?

Tough choice!

:lol:

Explain Pedophiles then. You think they chose to be pedophiles.
Left handed people.
Foot Fetuses.
Ambidextrous.

Are Pedophiles just as normal as anyone else? Is it bigotry to oppose pedophiles? Since most (nearly all) prepubescent pedophilia is homosexual, is pedophilia a gay right?

Pedophilia is a sex based criminal action no different to rape.

So are Rapists "just as normal as anyone else? Is it bigotry to oppose" rapists?

"Since most (nearly all) rape is" heterosexual, "is rape a" heterosexual "right?"

Does putting your inane questions in context help you understand the answers?

Lying, cheating and stealing is not sexual orientation. You don't make a choice in your orientation unless you're bisexual and decide to just choose one gender. Is that what you did?
No that is not what I did. What I did do though is learn what the Lord's rules are first and then I decided to go by what they are. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.

Forum List

Back