🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pedophilia is a sex based criminal action no different to rape.

Yet it was just claimed that pedophilia is not a choice,

So are Rapists "just as normal as anyone else? Is it bigotry to oppose" rapists?

Not my claim.

Homosexuals are an aberration, whether genetic or emotional.

"Since most (nearly all) rape is" heterosexual, "is rape a" heterosexual "right?"

Does putting your inane questions in context help you understand the answers?

I don't know if your claim is true, but I generally assume heterosexual when I hear of rape - unless otherwise specified.

What I understand is that you are angry and seek to shut down any serious examination of the premise of the anti-culture.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.

The Lord's "intention", huh?

image.jpg

Ah.....God's "intention". Pray, with an open heart & soul, that humans can understand.

Ah.....God's "intention". Pray, with an open heart & soul, that humans can understand.

There are two possibilities; homosexuality if genetic, or it is not.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Fact.

I think homosexuality could be a maturing defect. Perhaps they got infatuated with their own genitals so there would be a desire for the same.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Fact.

I hope for prayer to open hearts, not condemn.

Fact.

I will leave "possibilities" in God's hands, not the hands of humans. I am not the only person of the Christian faith that will do so.

Lying, cheating and stealing is not sexual orientation. You don't make a choice in your orientation unless you're bisexual and decide to just choose one gender. Is that what you did?

No that is not what I did. What I did do though is learn what the Lord's rules are first and then I decided to go by what they are. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.

You must think god is very dumb. If god had wanted gays to reproduce, he wouldn't have made them gay.

That's nice, but it doesn't alter the facts. IF an accurate prenatal test is ever developed to identify a gay gene, virtually all homosexual babies will be aborted. It will go the way of Downs Syndrome.

We've eradicated Downs? So the anti choicers would abort would they?

That's nice, but it doesn't alter the facts. IF an accurate prenatal test is ever developed to identify a gay gene, virtually all homosexual babies will be aborted. It will go the way of Downs Syndrome.

We've eradicated Downs? So the anti choicers would abort would they?

The Genome Project was completed at 99%, I read the other 1% "isn't important". I have posted a couple studies on differences in pre-natal development, and get a same response, "THERE IS NO GAY GENE, YOU - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - , you will - - - - -- - - - - ." The compassion part of Christ is absent, odd. :eusa_whistle:

Fact.

Nope!

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

Fact.

Nope!

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

The usage of the word gene is faulty, several factors during gestation, all NORMAL, are in play. I posted the study. The study of genetics is much broader than "gay gene".

Fact.

Nope!

The usage of the word gene is faulty, several factors during gestation, all NORMAL, are in play. I posted the study. The study of genetics is much broader than "gay gene".

Agreed, but I didn't want to confuse the poster I was responding to since he has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class! :D

Nope!

Agreed, but I didn't want to confuse the poster I was responding to since he has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class! :D

Actually, it is the study of biological regulators in genetic development, but that is even more complex. :eusa_clap:

If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.
If the Lord thought that he had made a mistake, a homosexual couple would be able to reproduce just like a heterosexual couple...but they still can't.

You must think god is very dumb. If god had wanted gays to reproduce, he wouldn't have made them gay.
The Lord didn't make them gay when such a lifestyle is against his word. They made them gay.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Hetero-fascists, like uncensored, are an aberration in the Lord's universe.

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

Paul, if it were he indeed who wrote the material ascribed, has no authority over any Christian then or now in doctrine.

Sodom and Gomorrah is a story about the violation of the law of hospitality.

And the evangelicals and fundamentalists are amazed their youth and millenials flee their sanctuaries of hate in ever greater numbers?

If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.
If the Lord thought that he had made a mistake, a homosexual couple would be able to reproduce just like a heterosexual couple...but they still can't.

The Lord didn't make them gay when such a lifestyle is against his word. They made them gay.

Holly

So your Lord isn't perfect? He is unable to enforce his will? Actually it is more like he abdicated his responsibilities. He knew beforehand that Adam and Eve would eat the apple but he did nothing to prevent that from happening. Then he blames the victims for his own entrapment scheme. Pretty much everything went downhill for your Lord from that point on. Even when he opted for a "do-over" he screwed that up too. If it was up to me I would be seriously doubting what the word of of your Lord is worth. Are you going to end up in the afterlife only to discover that he messed that up too and that instead of heavenly choirs there is grunge rock, hip hop and graffiti all over the pearly gates?

Holly

God created all humans, with a multitude of differences(.) Pretending any human will find an answer to all the questions we have as to those differences is arrogant. I, from the time I was able to eat the disgusting tasteless THING called Brussels sprouts, (like it was a real food & doesn't stink like an ill tended barnyard), despised them. Split pea soup, which some sneer at, is fantastic, even when poorly prepared. I LEARNED I was supposed to eat the sprouts & not just gorge on split pea soup and grilled ham & cheese. Biology determined however that I could reject the imitation foods, including cauliflower.

Hetero-fascists, like uncensored, are an aberration in the Lord's universe.

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

Paul, if it were he indeed who wrote the material ascribed, has no authority over any Christian then or now in doctrine.

Sodom and Gomorrah is a story about the violation of the law of hospitality.

And the evangelicals and fundamentalists are amazed their youth and millenials flee their sanctuaries of hate in ever greater numbers?

Hetero fascists? That is not a term, just an insult, IN MY OPINION, as with the rest I write. I believe there are many decent people with the religious and cultural beliefs that differ from mine. And some who differ in interpretations of scientific study; this does not make them fascists. It is but another variation among humans. One cannot reach the hearts of others with hate, only love & reason. The topic isn't a "gay gene", it is a complex interaction with the impact of biological regulators on human gestational development. No risk at this point in "finding out" before the child is born, and aborting the "defective".
_____________________________________________________,

For Qazi Rahman, it’s the media that oversimplifies genetic theories of sexuality, with their reports of the discovery of “the gay gene”. He believes that sexuality involves tens or perhaps hundreds of alleles that will probably take decades to uncover. And even if heterosexual sex is more advantageous in evolutionary terms than gay sex, it’s not only gay people whose sexuality is determined by their genes, he says, but straight people too.

homosexuality | deemagclinic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back