What are your christmas plans

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Ours? going to be in NY and celebrate a Jewish non christmas

Go out for Chinese food
Go to a movie

Judaism 101: What Do Jews Do on Christmas?

Why "Jewish Christmas" (Movies and Chinese Food) is Going Mainstream

Why Eating Chinese Food on Christmas Is a Sacred Tradition for American Jews - Tablet Magazine – Jewish News and Politics, Jewish Arts and Culture, Jewish Life and Religion

jewish-christmas-2014.jpg

I plan on setting up the biggest and badest nativity scene ever made in your yard while you are gone with a sign right beside it saying, "Jesus loves you".

Last edited:
Chinese food! Like a Christmas Story.

I hear Jewish people go to the movies!

Will spend it in Salt Lake City with family, see the incredible light show on Temple Square, partake of Eucharist at St Marks and probably Christmas Eve mass at the Cathedral. Take the grandchildren to at least several movies.

I am going to remove baby Jesus from Votto nativity scene and put myself there instead and someone passes by wish them a Merry Christmas...

Sending a special Christmas card to all my Democrat friends this year.

Outside has a nice Christmassy picture and says "Jesus Loves You!"

Inside it says "Everyone else thinks you're an asshole."

Spending quiet time enjoying my sweetheart, going out to look at lights, visit a live nativity scene complete with a camel, RELAX instead of stressing with family, have a nice dinner and a nighttime toast, watch a movie, and call it good. Mmmmmmm.

2 old folks on Christmas day.....

Get up, have breakfast, have kids/grandkids over in the afternoon for the gift exchange, traditional evening party and game night cousins, tv and bed.

Forum List

Back