What Are Your Top 3 Rock (not Metal) Bands (or individual) ?

I like CRosby, Stills, Nash, and Young; saw them live and they gave their fans their money's worth, and sounded just like their records on both their electric and acoustic folk sets.

I like a lot of Stones songs; they have such a huge output, out of all the trash they put out they still managed to have a lot of good ones in there.

Dire Straits is another favorite, Creedence Clearwater, Chuck Berry, Moody Blues, Animals, Van Morrison, Kinks, Tom Petty, Stevie Nicks, Joplin, are the main rock people I still listen to. I listen to classical a lot more than rock these days.

My 'Top 3' varies every day.

Jane's Addiction
ZZ Top
Journey

Dire Straits i would rank as my guilty pleasure, though i haven't heard all their songs yet, just the hits

Beatles
BeeGees
ACDC

Stretching "Rock" and BeeGees but their stuff pre-Saturday Night Fever was sheer genius. Also Simon and Garfunkel are right up there (in my s---t---r---e---t---c---h---e---d definition of Rock.

I submit my plea to the Professor of Rock.......

I actually much prefer their EARLY songs.

Greg

We had one of these kiddy games yesterday where I gather Abba and Cher won easily .
Looks like a repeat mainly because the Bittles forgot to include a girl singer to give a rounded overall sound .

We had one of these kiddy games yesterday where I gather Abba and Cher won easily .
Looks like a repeat mainly because the Bittles forgot to include a girl singer to give a rounded overall sound .
Beatles didn't need a sheila; their sound was fab!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back