"What caused the two Boston bombers to do it""

And it would be nice to stop funding them all. 1 in 5 children go hungry here, and we're giving billions to
whoever sticks there hand out over there.
Afghanistan and Pakistan?
We need to dig up George Patton and ask him if that makes sense.

I agree,why are we giving hand outs to people who hate us? We owe China big time,programs for our own people are being cut,yet every time I turn around we are handing out money we don't have to other people. It especially pisses me off when it's countries whose nationals would sooner kill us than look at us twice.

Do you want the long or the short of it?

In one word: ISLAM.

After they became "devout" followers, it was just a matter of time.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if they really don't know, or they think Americans don't either.

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

What caused the Klan to lynch people?

In one word: CHRISTIANITY.

Simple answers for simple minds.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

Comparing atrocities committed by Christian extremists to what Muslims are doing today is like comparing a squirt gun to a HURRICANE.

"Simple answers for simple minds"

And it would be nice to stop funding them all. 1 in 5 children go hungry here, and we're giving billions to

I agree,why are we giving hand outs to people who hate us? We owe China big time,programs for our own people are being cut,yet every time I turn around we are handing out money we don't have to other people. It especially pisses me off when it's countries whose nationals would sooner kill us than look at us twice.

The story gets even "better." Evidently the older bomber and his family were collecting welfare while he "studied" the finer aspects of his Islamic "culture."

Last edited:

The Klan, thankfully, has been defanged and this thread is about those who bombed Boston.
Deflection and apologies from the apologists.

Comparing atrocities committed by Christian extremists to what Muslims are doing today is like comparing a squirt gun to a HURRICANE.

You clearly have no knowledge of the history of Christian atrocities.

I don't? I'm not talking about past history, which Muslim Jihads and genocides exceed the Christian ones, I'm talking today. Only an ignoramus would compare the KKK to worldwide Islamic Jihadism and terrorism.

The story gets even "better." Evidently the older bomber and his family were collecting welfare while he "studied" the finer aspects of his Islamic "culture."

Are you kidding me??? If you could give a link,I'd love to pass that around the internet.

Are you kidding me??? If you could give a link,I'd love to pass that around the internet.

Google "Boston bomber on welfare"
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ioCoAQ&usg=AFQjCNHfpgDkuRtvHp-lchbSQTjF7Q_y3Q

I don't? I'm not talking about past history, which Muslim Jihads and genocides exceed the Christian ones, I'm talking today. Only an ignoramus would compare the KKK to worldwide Islamic Jihadism and terrorism.

And YOU know someone in the KKK..right??? I do asshole. I know several. They are proud of thier willfull ignorance just like MOST people that go to churches, Mosques and synagogues. I was "treated" to thier honest conversations because my grandfather knew several of them and he hated "*******". He never told me why but it was something very deep and personal with him. What was strange was that I lived with my grandparents off and on for 4 years till I graduated high school and I hung out with some blacks on and off..the Karate dojo I attended for three years in the CD of Seattle was run by a racist black guy. Don Williams...he was pals with Bruce Lee. Claimed Lee hated whites too. I attended that dojo for three years and fought every belt, weight and ability including one all American Strong DB from the U of W. Got my ass kicked lots of times. The funny part is I kicked ass myself on many occasions and the Sen sai never advanced me past white belt. He hated me for the color of my skin. He never told me why but it was clearly deep and personal. He told me day one that I would never get more than white belt. I told him that I didn't care....that the color of my belt didn't matter. He made sure that I sparred mostly with advanced black belts and a few brown belts. It was a war of wills ...who would break first...who would overcome thier prejudice first. No one flinched or blinked in the three years. Where was I ?? Oh ya ..the KKK. Knew several. Some of the most ignorant asshole ever born. Funny thing is that they were completely serious about thier hatred. It's like they knew exactly how ignorant they where and wore that ignorance like it was a medal. Bizzarro!!! They were fuckin clowns. Comical in thier hatred. My Gramps was smart..capable...a pro football player...played with and against against some of the best back in the beginning of pro football...built two oil refineries back in the 50's here in and near Seattle to re-refine used oil and sell it. He made a shitpile of money. He hated blacks.

He didn't join clubs or groups except the Masons..a Shriner. Self made. Everyone I ever met that knew him or of him respected him greatly...I can'tt tell ya how many times I heard from people I never knew would come up to me and go on and on about my grandfather... but he hated blacks and kept it no secret. He respected my not hating blacks and NEVER tried to lay any propaganda on me ...he would just say simply.."One day you will understand".

OH ya ...the KKK... idiots...like most modern day republicans.

And YOU know someone in the KKK..right??? I do asshole. I know several. They are proud of thier willfull ignorance just like MOST people that go to churches, Mosques and synagogues. I was "treated" to thier honest conversations because my grandfather knew several of them and he hated "*******". He never told me why but it was something very deep and personal with him. What was strange was that I lived with my grandparents off and on for 4 years till I graduated high school and I hung out with some blacks on and off..the Karate dojo I attended for three years in the CD of Seattle was run by a racist black guy. Don Williams...he was pals with Bruce Lee. Claimed Lee hated whites too. I attended that dojo for three years and fought every belt, weight and ability including one all American Strong DB from the U of W. Got my ass kicked lots of times. The funny part is I kicked ass myself on many occasions and the Sen sai never advanced me past white belt. He hated me for the color of my skin. He never told me why but it was clearly deep and personal. He told me day one that I would never get more than white belt. I told him that I didn't care....that the color of my belt didn't matter. He made sure that I sparred mostly with advanced black belts and a few brown belts. It was a war of wills ...who would break first...who would overcome thier prejudice first. No one flinched or blinked in the three years. Where was I ?? Oh ya ..the KKK. Knew several. Some of the most ignorant asshole ever born. Funny thing is that they were completely serious about thier hatred. It's like they knew exactly how ignorant they where and wore that ignorance like it was a medal. Bizzarro!!! They were fuckin clowns. Comical in thier hatred. My Gramps was smart..capable...a pro football player...played with and against against some of the best back in the beginning of pro football...built two oil refineries back in the 50's here in and near Seattle to re-refine used oil and sell it. He made a shitpile of money. He hated blacks.

He didn't join clubs or groups except the Masons..a Shriner. Self made. Everyone I ever met that knew him or of him respected him greatly...I can'tt tell ya how many times I heard from people I never knew would come up to me and go on and on about my grandfather... but he hated blacks and kept it no secret. He respected my not hating blacks and NEVER tried to lay any propaganda on me ...he would just say simply.."One day you will understand".

Thank you for sharing with us all this personal info which helped confirm to the world where all your bigotry comes from. As I predicted it has to do with your background and environment. I will keep this insightful post for posterity.

Other than that you made no other point, to refute me.

Thank you for sharing with us all this personal info which helped confirm to the world where all your bigotry comes from. As I predicted it has to do with your background and environment. I will keep this insightful post for posterity.

Someday...not today...you will look at this post and wonder where you got the idea that your opinion mattered about people you have zero experience with. Your mindless "my dad is better than your dad" mentality is dull. If you had been born in Ethiopia you would be here trying to convince us that eating stones and feeding them to your children was just the way it is when you are starving to death. You would be attempting to explain how water access was just a matter of being in the right political group and the one in charge should have the right to decide how water was to be shared. To do otherwise would just be chaos. You think you are clever..gifted.. and you use this "special endowment" to promote old thinking like you are some bad ass defender of the faith. The best debaters can and do apply thier gift of convincing others to both sides or single out one of many perspectives of a situation, as is usually the case anyway, and find real and true evidence to support thier war of words. You just offer tired cliche's that are mostly untrue anyway. You say the KKK are _______. and fill in the blank with something you got wrong about something you think you heard someplace. OK the KKK are this or that. They are not who your jewish super hero comic books claim. Seems like what the jews learned in WWII is that how the jews were cowered was with propaganda and it was all lies and so unfair... but it worked so that's the path jews must take for success. Naw... couldn't be..HUGGY's just anti semitic. and a poopy head! :lol:

Someday...not today...you will look at this post and wonder where you got the idea that your opinion mattered about people you have zero experience with. Your mindless "my dad is better than your dad" mentality is dull. If you had been born in Ethiopia you would be here trying to convince us that eating stones and feeding them to your children was just the way it is when you are starving to death. You would be attempting to explain how water access was just a matter of being in the right political group and the one in charge should have the right to decide how water was to be shared. To do otherwise would just be chaos. You think you are clever..gifted.. and you use this "special endowment" to promote old thinking like you are some bad ass defender of the faith. The best debaters can and do apply thier gift of convincing others to both sides or single out one of many perspectives of a situation, as is usually the case anyway, and find real and true evidence to support thier war of words. You just offer tired cliche's that are mostly untrue anyway. You say the KKK are _______. and fill in the blank with something you got wrong about something you think you heard someplace. OK the KKK are this or that. They are not who your jewish super hero comic books claim. Seems like what the jews learned in WWII is that how the jews were cowered was with propaganda and it was all lies and so unfair... but it worked so that's the path jews must take for success. Naw... couldn't be..HUGGY's just anti semitic. and a poopy head! :lol:
Dude don't get upset. Some idiot compared the number of KKK atrocities to today's Islamists running around the world blowing innocent people up in the name of Allah. I said the comparison is ridiculous and doesn't come even close, and you stepped in as if to refute it, telling us abut your wonderful background which is filled with racists and bigots, which has clearly rubbed off on you. Which means you are beyond help because your type of bigotry is instilled into you from childhood, and will be with you for life. .

Then you came back and you proceeded with yet another whiney nonsensical post.

And now for the news....

Last edited:

Nah ... you're just a semiliterate Klan wannabe.
You're not as smart or as enlightened as you'd like to believe and not nearly as much as you like to pretend.
Evidently you suffered significant head trauma in those Karate sparring sessions, rendering you the legend-in-his-own-small-mind you are today.

Dude don't get upset. Some idiot compared the number of KKK atrocities to today's Islamists running around the world blowing innocent people up in the name of Allah. I said the comparison is ridiculous and doesn't come even close, and you stepped in as if to refute it, telling us abut your wonderful background which is filled with racists and bigots, which has clearly rubbed off on you. Which means you are beyond help because your type of bigotry is instilled into you from childhood, and will be with you for life. .

Then you came back and you proceeded with yet another whiney nonsensical post.

And now for the news....

Many put the bigotry and other damage done to them by poor parenting behind them and grow out of that stupidity. Some, like Huggy, wear it like a badge of honor.

Claimed Lee hated whites too.

Really? Like the one he married and raised a family with?

I made no claim what Don Williams Karate instructor said about Lee was true. I was in his martial arts studio to learn Karate..not to make friends. The guy's hatred of white people was all consuming. My grandfather hated black people. I didn't choose a Karate Dojo run by a black racist because I hated blacks like my grandfather. At the time I was going down to 23rd and Union(the heart of the "colored" section of Seattle) at great personal risk supposedly.. Bruce Lee wasn't the big deal everyone thinks after he made a few movies at that time. Williams was a gifted athlete in his own right. The All American fooball player(black) picked William's school for the same reason I did. He was the best at Karate in Seattle at the time. You morons think I'm racist or a bigot because I am honest and direct about my experiences with various encounters with some jewish people or some African American people that made an impression with me. You further get lost trying to digest my story about my grand dad. It was an easy episode to "get" if you hadn't had your little brains made up before you attempted to read something offered by someone you have bad feelings towards. But I'm not talking to you am I UnkiPunkie. I see potential in this new kid if he ever gets his head out of his ass and applies his cleaverness to reading and watching with clearity.... something YOU have demonstrated to be an impossible task.

This one is rich...
The older suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing was apparently killed when his younger brother drove over him, dragging him along and causing fatal injuries, the Watertown police chief told the Boston Globe.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was alive and struggling with Watertown police early Friday morning when his brother drove over him in the SUV they had carjacked earlier in neighboring Cambridge, Watertown Police Chief Ed Deveau told the newspaper.

Guess we can just call the older brother "speed bump":lol:

For those in the blame America crowd. The chief difference is Intent. American troops go out of their way to avoid civilian casualties, sometimes calling off a strike to avoid accidentally killing innocents. Islamic militants go out of their way to kill innocents including Muslims. Their intent is to kill infidels including those in the Islamic community they see as moderate as they also qualify for the Infidel status.

Forum List

Back