What causes the Detroit syndrome?

a big part of rhe problem is the dems have turned these cities into holes of poverty and joblessness…which breeds crime
it's called plantation building. It's what kkk members do.

I am just going along with the thread theme. Deride, ridicule, and denounce fellow American areas. Our global enemies love threads like this.

That aside, generally red states suck.
so you're comfortable with the status of Detroits black neighborhoods. Go figure, I truly believe you are happy they live in run down cities with no probable way out. I get it, your inner kkk is quite satisified.

The problem with threads, even the ones based on a good idea is that nobody does any research into their topic.

Detroit was a victim of the Democrats fillibustering and attempting to not pass the Civil Rights acts.

Democrat president johnson.

Democrat senator Kkk member Robert Byrd, fillibustered the civil rights acts.

Which certainly helped contribute to why detroit fell.

The detroit riots are not mentioned in this thread, look it up in wikipedia

The 1967 Detroit Riot, also known as the 12th Street Riot or Detroit Rebellion, was the bloodiest of the urban riots in the United States during the "Long, hot summer of 1967"

Crime drove the people away.

And then everyone said no Auto plant in my backyard. Blame the environmentalists. Of course, detroit had become a toxic waste dump

so you're comfortable with the status of Detroits black neighborhoods.

I am concerned about the black and the white neighborhoods.

Why are you only concerned with black neighborhoods?

Go figure, I truly believe you are happy they live in run down cities with no probable way out. I get it, your inner kkk is quite satisified.
I don't get your connection. The city of Detroit is having crime and drug issues and that makes me racist?

I am concerned about the black and the white neighborhoods.

Why are you only concerned with black neighborhoods?
it's where 600 blacks die a year due to gangs who control the cities they are in. Why don't you care about the people within the plantation? Where no one will open businesses because of the threats to violence. That's why. I care about black lives. You obviously don't.

it's where 600 blacks die due to gangs who control the cities they are in. Why don't you care about the people within the plantation?

Red herring. I never said I didn't care about crime in big cities. I care about red state issues as well. Probably because I care about America instead of a political party. You should try it.

Where no one will open businesses because of the threats to violence. That's why. I care about black lives. You obviously don't.
Why do you say I don't care about black lives?

Red herring. I never said I didn't care about crime in big cities. I care about red state issues as well. Probably because I care about America instead of a political party. You should try it.
you keep deflecting to state, I'm talking cities, stay on the same plane if you wish to challenge me. I'm still waiting on why you are okay with black on black violence.

Why do you say I don't care about black lives?
I'm following your posts that's why. You'd be honest for starts, but you can't, you deflect from the problem and that's my point.

Sounds like Trump supporter logic.

The right wing media has sure done a number with you.
huh? I agreed with you. What is it i've done wrong with that agreement? fked up your point? hahahahahahaahahahahaha

When have I been dishonest?
states vs cities for one thing, no one has discussed state, it's all been about cities. Cities of demofk rule that create plantation of hate for blacks. You can't be honest and say they exist. It's really quite simple. No where will you find the same for a white neighborhood. Unless you have one, I'll apologize.

huh? I agreed with you. What is it i've done wrong with that agreement? fked up your point? hahahahahahaahahahahaha
You didn't agree with me. You claimed I am racist because Detroit has problems. I deny this claim and deny that I don't care about Detroit's problem.

That is an illogical and arbitrary conclusion that I attributed to your ingestion of right wing media talking heads.

If I am wrong then why is it you are posting red herring arguements?

You didn't agree with me. You claimed I am racist because Detroit has problems. I deny this claim and deny that I don't care about Detroit's problem.

That is an illogical and arbitrary conclusion that I attributed to your ingestion of right wing media talking heads.

If I am wrong then why is it you are posting red herring arguements?
Ahh shit, wrong yep.

I said you were racist because you don't care that blacks suffer from demofk policies. To continue those policies ensures enslavement onto the plantation. You also don't agree that blacks can think for themselves I'll bet, if they disagree with demofks they are uncle tom's, right?

states vs cities for one thing, no one has discussed state, it's all been about cities.

It's not being dishonest. I was up front and truthful what I was referring to.

Cities of demofk rule that create plantation of hate for blacks. You can't be honest and say they exist. It's really quite simple. No where will you find the same for a white neighborhood. Unless you have one, I'll apologize.
You are moving the goalposts. We went from cities/states issues to black and white. That is a whole separate thread.

To claim that Dems create a plantation of hate is hyperbole but black areas do tend to be higher in crime statistically speaking in both blue and red cities/states.

The reasons for this are many and varied but again, that is a different topic.

Forum List

Back