What causes the Detroit syndrome?

Ny and Cali are fine. I would be more worried about Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. Talk about Republican shit holes.
What is the price of gasoline in California? How high is the cost of rent? How many city sidewalks are filled with homeless?

How many people are being thrown in front of subway trains or randomly beaten or killed in NY? What is the tax rate in New York?

Just say no to drugs!

What is the price of gasoline in California? How high is the cost of rent? How many city sidewalks are filled with homeless?

I don't know the price of gas but it's probably pretty high because the state taxes it heavily to deter non public transportation. The interstates are pretty full.

How many people are being thrown in front of subway trains or randomly beaten or killed in NY? What is the tax rate in New York?
Agreed. More people die of subway attacks in NY than say... Mississippi. I wonder why?

Just say no to drugs!
Good motto.

Really? Why are people leaving in droves from Ny and CA then?

Silicon Valley will be just fine, but I don't know about San Fran.

Silicon Valley will be OK cuz the rich folk need a place to live.
OR and WA as well.

I just talked to the realtor who helped me buy the home I bought in the lovely red state of South Dakota a little over a year ago. In the time since I moved here from WA state, he has worked with 20 families from WA, OR and CA. How many other realtors must there be in a city of 200,000 people? I know there are over 50 realtors in the group he works for. That's a buttload of West Coasters moving to the southeast corner of SD. Plenty of room for more as well. Just leave your sick leftist nastiness behind you. It doesn't play well here.

Yeah. Obese people cost America trillions.

If you are one of those woke politically correct posters, then perhaps you should not be in a political forum? They are not for snowflakes.

So my slut shaming in the abortion forums is okay with you. Cool!

Red states failing education is creating a situation where we have to import scientists from other countries. How do you expect America to move into the future when red state schools are so bad?
Scientists from a shit hole like India.

Really? Why are people leaving in droves from Ny and CA then?

Silicon Valley will be just fine, but I don't know about San Fran.

Silicon Valley will be OK cuz the rich folk need a place to live.
hey Votto, Illinios leads them both!!!!!

I am just going along with the thread theme. Deride, ridicule, and denounce fellow American areas. Our global enemies love threads like this.

That aside, generally red states suck.
You are a partisan hack. Thanks for sharing.

Chicago?
Detroit?
Baltimore?
Atlanta?

Getting the pattern?
a big part of rhe problem is the dems have turned these cities into holes of poverty and joblessness…which breeds crime

Forum List

Back