What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Not in the legal an Constitutional sense of English Common Law based upon secular common law including natural law

The 21 week fetus is not a quick fetus but a 22 week fetus can be a quick fetus based upon the scientific and modern medical technology of when a baby has survived after being separated from its mother prematurely.

Legal standards? Well ok, why would a 21 week old fetus not be “similarly situated” to a 22 week old fetus.

Careful now, be real careful. You might look all racist and homophobic with your answer.

Legal standards? Well ok, why would a 21 week old fetus not be “similarly situated” to a 22 week old fetus.
Because the heart valve switching mechanism in the heart of a 21 week fetus has not progressed to the critical point where the heart can switch instantly from using mom’s blood through the umbilical cord to using oxygenated blood from its new heart and lungs. THE 22 week fetus COULD be ready to make the switch.

END2301161700

Because the heart valve switching mechanism in the heart of a 21 week fetus has not progressed to the critical point where the heart can switch instantly from using mom’s blood through the umbilical cord to using oxygenated blood from its new heart and lungs. THE 22 week fetus COULD be ready to make the switch.

END2301161700

But only an autopsy could tell us that. So the 21 week old is only slightly different, and unless we kill it, we can’t know for sure, can we.

And yet, we know it’s a functioning heart at this point, doing everything it’s supposed to do and somewhere in that magical week, it even does more. Amazing when you think just how “similarly situated” that lil tyke is to someone you feel should be protected.

Interesting

But only an autopsy could tell us that. So the 21 week old is only slightly different, and unless we kill it, we can’t know for sure, can we.
NFBW: it is not a slight difference. When contemplating secular vivil law we go by English common law to determine a legal standard for when terminating a fetus’s life becomes murder. Prior to that set point it is a private matter that secular civil society has no business being involved

Why do you think you need to tell a woman what to do with the eggs she is born with just because some man you don’t know fertilized one of them?

END2301161846

1673914810992.png

NFBW: it is not a slight difference. When contemplating secular vivil law we go by English common law to determine a legal standard for when terminating a fetus’s life becomes murder. Prior to that set point it is a private matter that secular civil society has no business being involved

Why do you think you need to tell a woman what to do with the eggs she is born with just because some man you don’t know fertilized one of them?

END2301161846

Why do you think you have the right to force men to become fathers. 🤷‍♂️

Why do you think you have the right to force men to become fathers. 🤷‍♂️
I can’t force any man to impregnate a woman. How do you think me or the government could force men to impregnate a woman against his will?

Now are you ever going to answer this question.

Can we find it in the US Constitution? If so where? If not...
It doesn't, so the 10th Amendment applies if a State or the people want to ban abortion you loons have no say outside of the voters booth.

You could call for a Constitutional Amendment, but like all things you loons want to force on everyone it will never pass.

I can’t force any man to impregnate a woman. How do you think me or the government could force men to impregnate a woman against his will?

Now are you ever going to answer this question.

When she volunteers them to fertilization. Why do you think you have the right to advocate she kill her own child?

Why do you think you have the right to advocate she kill her own child?
NFBW: I have never advocated for a woman to kill her own child. I advocate that it is none of your business during the first 24 weeks if a woman like one of Herschel Walker’s girlfriends takes hus money an had an abortion, So why are you asking me that question. You need to ask men like Herschal Walker who knock women up and advocates she kill the human organism while it is developing in the womb.,

I Ask you again - Why do you think you need to tell a woman what to do with the eggs she is born with just because some man you don’t know fertilized one of them?

END2301162317

When she volunteers them to fertilization. Why do you think you have the right to advocate she kill her own child?

NFBW: I have no way to know when tens of thousands of women become pregnant every month. So how do you think I could advocate that they kill their child?

One of my daughters told my wife and me that she is expecting a baby due in July. ThIs will be my fifth grandchild. Other than my daughters telling me when they were early in pregnancy during the past forty years I don’t recall a single woman in the street or at Home Depot coming up to me and saying she is 9 weeks pregnant do you want me to kill it, Never happens.

Our daughter is coming home from California to Virginia to be close to family. I’m retired now and so happy this particular grandkid is coming into my life and will be growing up so near to me.

Why would your filthy mind think I would want my daughter to kill my grandaughter that she is expecting. Why are you like this?

END2301162350

NFBW: I have no way to know when tens of thousands of women become pregnant every month. So how do you think I could advocate that they kill their child?

One of my daughters told my wife and me that she is expecting a baby due in July. ThIs will be my fifth grandchild. Other than my daughters telling me when they were early in pregnancy during the past forty years I don’t recall a single woman in the street or at Home Depot coming up to me and saying she is 9 weeks pregnant do you want me to kill it, Never happens.

Our daughter is coming home from California to Virginia to be close to family. I’m retired now and so happy this particular grandkid is coming into my life and will be growing up so near to me.

Why would your filthy mind think I would want my daughter to kill my grandaughter that she is expecting. Why are you like this?

END2301162350

And I’ll bet every time you told somebody, you spoke of the child they were carrying. Not the lump of cells, not the fetus.

Oh, and congratulations.

It doesn’t talk about teenagers either. And the blacks had only the rights that the whites awarded them.

But then it was probably assumed that people knew that children had limited rights, as that's the theory of rights.

Forum List

Back