Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What's going on in Puerto Rico...or
What happened in Las Vegas?

PR
I would be ok with not releasing anything about asshole psychopaths like him.

PR
Part of the reason it happens.
Nut heads figure their life is shit so why not make a mark.

You left out the plight of the victimized NFL players. That's FAR bigger than both of these issues COMBINED!

CBS Exec: No Sympathy for ‘Republican Gun Toter’ Country Music Fans
A CBS legal executive allegedly expressed callous sentiments on Facebook towards victims of the Las Vegas shooting massacre which left dozens dead Sunday.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” CBS vice president of strategic transactions, Hayley Geftman-Gold, reportedly wrote on Facebook, apparently referencing the Sandy Hook shooting.

CBS-Laywer.jpg

“I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are .......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that or is it just not acceptable by you leftist rejects ..................

SHE WAS FIRED!! IS THE NEWS SAYS.

You left out the plight of the victimized NFL players. That's FAR bigger than both of these issues COMBINED!

"You left out the plight of the victimized NFL players"-K9Buck

Just can't let it go, can you?

How soon till some assholes start claimin
Puerto Rico has people in danger of dying. My concern is with them.

My concern is with Marshawn Lynch. Did you see how he was disrespected?

marshawn-lynch-sitting-national-anthem.jpg

PR
Why?
glorification and the headlines
But don't you think it's important to know as much about this shooter as we can learn? Because as it is I don't know a thing about his motivation. All I've heard is he lived with a woman who is now "out of the country," which is interesting. Out of the country -- where? What country is she from? What country is she in?

CBS Exec: No Sympathy for ‘Republican Gun Toter’ Country Music Fans
A CBS legal executive allegedly expressed callous sentiments on Facebook towards victims of the Las Vegas shooting massacre which left dozens dead Sunday.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” CBS vice president of strategic transactions, Hayley Geftman-Gold, reportedly wrote on Facebook, apparently referencing the Sandy Hook shooting.

CBS-Laywer.jpg

“I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are .......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that or is it just not acceptable by you leftist rejects ..................

SHE WAS FIRED!! IS THE NEWS SAYS.

"You left out the plight of the victimized NFL players"-K9Buck

Just can't let it go, can you?

The plight of NFL players is the greatest tragedy of our generation.

Forum List

Back