Too Hot For MAGA Rallies

I lived in Vegas 33 years. We had a high of 117 in July. You get used to the dry hot oven heat.

So in other words sounds like Albuquerque New Mexico as I've been there many times before and this thread is a cleverly disguised TDS thread of wanting to stop people going to the rally. Thanks for the info as I should have known considering who the OP is.

Your thinking of Governor Cuomo and the Senior Assisted Living homes during Covid
Cuomo is responsible for my moms death
Dry heat is tolerable, no big deal. Stay hydrated,
wear sunscreen.
Bring a lawn chair if you don't care to stand

Capture.JPG

You live in Vegas? I can tell you people love Trump and will stand in adverse weather conditions. When he came to Pickens SC 50.000 showed up in a town of 3,000 and it was hot then too, more a humid hot.
Nobody’s questioning that his supporters’ willingness to stand in 110 degree sun is a sign of their devotion.

That doesn’t make it any less stupid or dangerous.

Nobody’s questioning that his supporters’ willingness to stand in 110 degree sun is a sign of their devotion.

todays Pride parade. maybe tell them to "go home'

It's dry heat though. I've experienced it before I just didn't realize that's what it was here until Freedomisneverfree said something about it, but Spaz really had me fooled this time as at first I thought that this would be a genuine concern. So I congratulate him on that as he's making his TDS less obvious now and trying to attempt to hide it.

Incredibly ingenious planning here. Who on Earth thinks it's a good idea to hold a rally in Las Vegas outside in June?

Donald Trump's presidential campaign is scrambling to avoid a public relations disaster with their plans to go forward with an outdoor rally on Sunday in Las Vegas where the temperature is expected to near 104 degrees.

Hot on the heels of an appearance in heat-drenched Phoenix that was held indoors but still led to multiple Trump fans rushed to local hospitals due to heat-related complications, the New York Times stated the campaign is being forced to make new arrangements to protect attendees on Sunday.

if you are out of direct sunlight (bring an umbrella) it's pretty reasonable. They'll have water and probably have misters.

Don't go if you are 80 years old.

if you are out of direct sunlight (bring an umbrella) it's pretty reasonable. They'll have water and probably have misters.

Don't go if you are 80 years old.

I swear that Spazzy is acting like somebody is putting a gun to his forehead and forcing him to go there. 🙄

"Hot on the heels of an appearance in heat-drenched Phoenix that was held indoors but still led to multiple Trump fans rushed to local hospitals due to heat-related complications, the New York Times stated the campaign is being forced to make new arrangements to protect attendees on Sunday"

Trump is going to kill his supporters. 10 people ended up in the hospital at the Phoenix gig, and it was an indoor event. Las Vegas is expected to reach 105 tomorrow at an outside event.

What? tRumplings suffering from climate change?

No way!

Forum List

Back