Too Hot For MAGA Rallies

Would you stand in line for hours to listen to a narcissistic sociopath that repeats MAGA lies constantly... not me. Especially in extreme heat. Sounds more than unhealthy.

Trump lost with all those MAGAtarded rallies. I expect the same but by a larger defeat.
You seem to overlook the cheating.

But that’s expected.

Lik

Would you stand in line for hours to listen to a narcissistic sociopath that repeats MAGA lies constantly... not me. Especially in extreme heat. Sounds more than unhealthy.
not as unhealthy as smoking some Chronic then doing some Meth & Molly and sticking your Schlong into two doods assholes

"Hot on the heels of an appearance in heat-drenched Phoenix that was held indoors but still led to multiple Trump fans rushed to local hospitals due to heat-related complications, the New York Times stated the campaign is being forced to make new arrangements to protect attendees on Sunday"

Trump is going to kill his supporters. 10 people ended up in the hospital at the Phoenix gig, and it was an indoor event. Las Vegas is expected to reach 105 tomorrow at an outside event.

It's not a cult.

FB_IMG_1691018110425.jpg

Incredibly ingenious planning here. Who on Earth thinks it's a good idea to hold a rally in Las Vegas outside in June?

Donald Trump's presidential campaign is scrambling to avoid a public relations disaster with their plans to go forward with an outdoor rally on Sunday in Las Vegas where the temperature is expected to near 104 degrees.

Hot on the heels of an appearance in heat-drenched Phoenix that was held indoors but still led to multiple Trump fans rushed to local hospitals due to heat-related complications, the New York Times stated the campaign is being forced to make new arrangements to protect attendees on Sunday.

Incredibly ingenious planning here. Who on Earth thinks it's a good idea to hold a rally in Las Vegas outside in June?

Donald Trump's presidential campaign is scrambling to avoid a public relations disaster with their plans to go forward with an outdoor rally on Sunday in Las Vegas where the temperature is expected to near 104 degrees.

Hot on the heels of an appearance in heat-drenched Phoenix that was held indoors but still led to multiple Trump fans rushed to local hospitals due to heat-related complications, the New York Times stated the campaign is being forced to make new arrangements to protect attendees on Sunday.

The fact that I actually agree with you this time is making me question my whole entire existence.

Forum List

Back