🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did the victims wife mean when she said "Keith, don't you do it!" ?

You're being far too selective. You ought to have directed your comments to one who said, "She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire." and "Only in your cop-hating world."

Those both may be incorrect statements, but they were also specific. Yours was very generalized. ;)
You go on defending those who refuse to stand down when ordered to do so by the police.
Scott caused his own death by holding a hand gun in a police involved situation where he was viewed as a threat.
He refused orders to drop the gun. It's all on the audio and video.
Now the so called protesters who feel that the evidence has taken the wind from their sails, are now demanding the resignation of the police chief and the mayor.
Unreal.
BTW, any same person, especially women, would scream in terror seeing that.
So please. Sell your rationalizations to someone who is buying. I'm not.

You're being far too selective. You ought to have directed your comments to one who said, "She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire." and "Only in your cop-hating world."

Those both may be incorrect statements, but they were also specific. Yours was very generalized. ;)
You go on defending those who refuse to stand down when ordered to do so by the police.
Scott caused his own death by holding a hand gun in a police involved situation where he was viewed as a threat.
He refused orders to drop the gun. It's all on the audio and video.
Now the so called protesters who feel that the evidence has taken the wind from their sails, are now demanding the resignation of the police chief and the mayor.
Unreal.
BTW, any same person, especially women, would scream in terror seeing that.
So please. Sell your rationalizations to someone who is buying. I'm not.

Who have I defended? I'm sure you can easily point it out to me.

I've seen the videos. It's unclear. It's possible Scott had a gun, it's possible he didn't. He may have aimed a gun at officers, or at least lifted his arm in a way that seemed like aiming a gun at officers, you can't see his left arm just before he is shot. I certainly couldn't see a gun in his hands in the videos, but again, it's not clear.

Whether someone would scream in that situation is entirely subjective. Have you or someone you know had a loved one shot by police in front of you before? There seems to be a lot of people who are sure exactly how anyone would react to this situation.

Forum List

Back