What did the victims wife mean when she said "Keith, don't you do it!" ?

now one has the information that perhaps the police had.....a previous attack on police by the victim.....sometimes there are reasons people get froggy

now we have a different scenario completely....if they knew...if he had a gun....it would explain her saying....dont do it...if she knew he was predisposed to draw down on cops....

What did the victims wife mean when she said "Keith, don't you do it!" ?
Translation:

"Muthaphukker, da insurance preeeemum ain't paid dis munff yet... dont'chu dare let dat Tubob put a cap in yo azz, fooooo!"

--------------------

The Ebonics version of Suicide by Cop.

now one has the information that perhaps the police had.....a previous attack on police by the victim.....sometimes there are reasons people get froggy
Oh well, in that case she should have shot him 'on sight'.
83dda1363494bf62d8d58eb3816f149f_normal.jpeg

Interesting item...After the shots, she said "he better not be dead"...I'm not coming to you"( the police)......"I'm recording this"....Not once did sher shriek in horror, as any normal person would do in this situation.
And what dad the wife do first? She hired a lawyer.

I found her whole behavior throughout very odd. Hidden truths.

So she wasn't addressing her husband by name, which means she must have been telling the cops not to do it. Thanks for clearing that up.

WRONG. She said "Keith, don't do it". Several times.

Has there been an answer to this?

Did she address her husband by name when she said "don't you do it" as your thread title suggests?
Yeah she was talking to her imaginary friend

So she wasn't addressing her husband by name, which means she must have been telling the cops not to do it. Thanks for clearing that up.
She's on video saying "Keith......"
So you're wrong.

Before saying that, she says, "Keith, don't let them break the windows. Come on out the car.". So she might have been saying don't let them break the windows, don't stay in the car. I suppose it's possible she actually was talking to the police, telling them not to shoot, kind of mixing her calls to her husband with calls to the police. And, of course, there's the possibility that Mr. Scott was doing something threatening or had a gun and she was telling him not to do whatever it was, although there is no evidence of that from the video.

i thought it was pretty clear she was talking to the police and telling them not to shoot him.

i might think otherwise but for the revisionists who are now trying to make it sound like the victim was somehow threatening.

i'll point out that she was saying "he doesn't have a gun".

so let's not forget how these people twist things in a knot to pretend the cop was right in shooting another black male for no reason.

Before saying that, she says, "Keith, don't let them break the windows. Come on out the car.". So she might have been saying don't let them break the windows, don't stay in the car. I suppose it's possible she actually was talking to the police, telling them not to shoot, kind of mixing her calls to her husband with calls to the police. And, of course, there's the possibility that Mr. Scott was doing something threatening or had a gun and she was telling him not to do whatever it was, although there is no evidence of that from the video.

i thought it was pretty clear she was talking to the police and telling them not to shoot him.

i might think otherwise but for the revisionists who are now trying to make it sound like the victim was somehow threatening.

i'll point out that she was saying "he doesn't have a gun".

so let's not forget how these people twist things in a knot to pretend the cop was right in shooting another black male for no reason.
But we now know he did have a gun, a Colt Mustang .380. So she lied and tried to put officers in harm's way. The scenario went on for a while so obviously he was not cooperating. Another phony trumped up outrage for political gain by leftists in the media and masses of emotional basket cases unable to use cooler heads.

The woman in the video wasn't even emotional about him being shot.

All she did was say "he betta be fucking alive" in the context that she is recording it and she think she will make a lot of money off it if he dies.

She lied to the police saying he didn't have a gun. She clearly wanted a cop to get shot. She should be charged with making false statements to an officer and endangering an officer.

The whole thing is very suspicious. Why would she allow him to have a gun if he was on medication and had mental issues? I suspect she planned this whole thing. She knew he wouldn't do the right thing around a cop, she could had given him the gun with the intent of getting him killed by cops. I wouldn't be surprised if she recently received a large sum of money in her bank account. It's very suspicious that the national media and BLM all jumped on this story immediately before any video came out. Whoever did plan this, also didn't plan on the cop doing the shooting being black. But the fix was in and the story had to roll nonetheless.
It is odd. The way he went out would nullify any life insurance policy so "he better not be dead" might be anger at her chances at collecting $100,000 draining away like the thug's blood on the street.

According to someone speaking for the family she meant don't move but when you listen to the video, the tone of her voice sounds like she means something a lot more threatening.

Why didn't she simply say then, "Don't move!" ?

Asked by someone who's never stood by helplessly and watched a loved one shot and killed.
She's the one who released the video. It's fair game for scrutiny.

Interesting item...After the shots, she said "he better not be dead"...I'm not coming to you"( the police)......"I'm recording this"....Not once did sher shriek in horror, as any normal person would do in this situation.

That's not my post in the quote. ;)

There is only one takeaway from the left on this story.

Racist white cop gets up in the morning intent of killing some random black guy. The cop disguises himself as an ordinary black officer and finds a timid black guy calmly reading a book.

Racist white cop wearing black make up shoots nice black man, puts a gun in his hand and an ankle holster on his leg, then eats the book.

Instant innocent black victim.

According to someone speaking for the family she meant don't move but when you listen to the video, the tone of her voice sounds like she means something a lot more threatening.

Why didn't she simply say then, "Don't move!" ?

Asked by someone who's never stood by helplessly and watched a loved one shot and killed.
She probably called more than one lawyer. The usual is to get lawyers in a bidding war on how much of an advance she will get. By the end of the day, she had a few thou in her pocket.

Sorry. Here's the correction (too late to edit):

Sorry. Here's the correction (too late to edit):

She filmed it to make sure she would win the negro lottery. She released it so that a hail of blood sucking lawyers will compete to represent her in a lawsuit. The money is hers regardless of the outcome of the investigation.

Forum List

Back