What did the victims wife mean when she said "Keith, don't you do it!" ?

I wonder why she removed herself by stepping back from the scene and taking out her phone. If my husband didn't have a weapon, I would be there at the vehicle intervening to prevent an escalation. She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire.

...... She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire.
I am sure that statistics will show that whenever a cop is involved, the shooting usually comes from one direction. No cross fire.

Only in your cop-hating world.:lol:
I don't hate cops, but the majority of people who do have a very good reason for it.

That's certainly a broad brush kind of statement. Know most of the people who hate the police, do you? :p

...... kielbasa.
I am sure that statistics will show that whenever a cop is involved, the shooting usually comes from one direction. No cross fire.

Only in your cop-hating world
I don't hate cops, but the majority of people who do have a very good reason for it.

That's certainly a broad brush kind of statement. Know most of the people who hate the police, do you? :p
You're being far too selective. You ought to have directed your comments to one who said, "She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire." and "Only in your cop-hating world."

I wonder if there are any forum members who are equally naïve as you.
I'm afraid it's YOU that's in the minority on this topic.
My wisdom is earnest. I don't need a circle of hangers-on to legitimize my knowledge. My integrity is solid so the word "minority" doesn't frighten me as it does you, who has no integrity at all.

Has there been an answer to this?
According to someone speaking for the family she meant don't move but when you listen to the video, the tone of her voice sounds like she means something a lot more threatening.

Why didn't she simply say then, "Don't move!" ?

Asked by someone who's never stood by helplessly and watched a loved one shot and killed.
Interesting item...After the shots, she said "he better not be dead"...I'm not coming to you"( the police)......"I'm recording this"....Not once did sher shriek in horror, as any normal person would do in this situation.
And what dad the wife do first? She hired a lawyer.

I also would like to ask those who are convinced the police gunned this guy down needlessly.
Why would they? What do they have to gain by needlessly gunning someone down who was just standing there? They know there will be hell to pay with the public today.
If he didn't have a gun, why would they want to shoot him?
Well,if that question was asked by the USMB racists on here, they'd claim the police shot Scott for no other reason than because he is black....

According to someone speaking for the family she meant don't move but when you listen to the video, the tone of her voice sounds like she means something a lot more threatening.

Why didn't she simply say then, "Don't move!" ?

Asked by someone who's never stood by helplessly and watched a loved one shot and killed.
Interesting item...After the shots, she said "he better not be dead"...I'm not coming to you"( the police)......"I'm recording this"....Not once did sher shriek in horror, as any normal person would do in this situation.
And what dad the wife do first? She hired a lawyer.

How many times have you or someone you know seen a loved one killed by police right in front of you to know what the normal reaction is in such a situation?

You're being far too selective. You ought to have directed your comments to one who said, "She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire." and "Only in your cop-hating world."

Those both may be incorrect statements, but they were also specific. Yours was very generalized. ;)
You've just described the difference between a general comment and a personal one. If neither is substantiated ........

Those both may be incorrect statements, but they were also specific. Yours was very generalized. ;)
You've just described the difference between a general comment and a personal one.

Yes, and I commented on yours because of the general nature of the statement.

You've just described the difference between a general comment and a personal one.

And the question still remains ... why?

And the question still remains ... why?

Because I found your statement silly. How do you know that the majority of people who hate cops have a good reason to? Are the reasons good in your eyes, in the eyes of the people who hate cops, in the eyes of those reading your post?

Are the reasons good in your eyes, in the eyes of the people who hate cops, in the eyes of those reading your post?
Yes, of course.
How do you know that the majority of people who hate cops have a good reason to?
Because Sherry said so. In addition to knowing...
She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire.
... and ...
Only in your cop-hating world.
She also knows that most people who hate the cops have a good reason. You can't find better confirmation than that.

Are the reasons good in your eyes, in the eyes of the people who hate cops, in the eyes of those reading your post?
Yes, of course.
How do you know that the majority of people who hate cops have a good reason to?
Because Sherry said so. In addition to knowing...
She knew he had a weapon and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire.
... and ...
Only in your cop-hating world.
She also knows that most people who hate the cops have a good reason. You can't find better confirmation than that.

Ah, did I miss some sarcasm then?

Forum List

Back