🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did the victims wife mean when she said "Keith, don't you do it!" ?

That struck me as odd too, Flopper. The cops were right there and told him 12 times to drop the gun. Because of the close proximity of the cops to the car, surely they could tell the difference between a gun and a book. But if you watch the woman's video, there was no gun at the feet of the dead man, and then there was. That could have been a drop gun. There are a few odd things about this incident.
The gun had the thugs fingerprints on it.

The woman in the video wasn't even emotional about him being shot.

All she did was say "he betta be fucking alive" in the context that she is recording it and she think she will make a lot of money off it if he dies.

She lied to the police saying he didn't have a gun. She clearly wanted a cop to get shot. She should be charged with making false statements to an officer and endangering an officer.

The whole thing is very suspicious. Why would she allow him to have a gun if he was on medication and had mental issues? I suspect she planned this whole thing. She knew he wouldn't do the right thing around a cop, she could had given him the gun with the intent of getting him killed by cops. I wouldn't be surprised if she recently received a large sum of money in her bank account. It's very suspicious that the national media and BLM all jumped on this story immediately before any video came out. Whoever did plan this, also didn't plan on the cop doing the shooting being black. But the fix was in and the story had to roll nonetheless.

I also would like to ask those who are convinced the police gunned this guy down needlessly.
Why would they? What do they have to gain by needlessly gunning someone down who was just standing there? They know there will be hell to pay with the public today.
If he didn't have a gun, why would they want to shoot him?

I can't speak for anyone, but I get the impression for most it isn't about intentionally just killing an innocent man, but instead about a mindset that leads to an innocent man being shot. The police assume he has a gun because it's a black man, something like that. I don't think most people assume the police are riding around thinking, "Who can I shoot for no good reason today?". There are at least a couple of those on this site, of course.

This idea that the woman wasn't upset about her husband being shot seems silly to me. I've watched the video a few times and she seems clearly upset to me. Perhaps it is as much anger as despair, but let me ask those of you who are saying she didn't care, how many people have you seen get shot? How many of you have seen a loved one gunned down in front of you? It seems like the kind of situation you can't really know how you'll react until it happens to you.

With all of murdering police running amok all over the country, I heard that he responded to all of it saying something to the effect of, "If I'm ever in that position I am not going to let the police intimidate me! I am going to stand up for my rights!" I guess his wife suddenly realized that she could lose him in the flash of an eye, and told him, "Keith, don't do it!"

There are not police running amok murdering people. Stop exagerating.

Has there been an answer to this?

Did she address her husband by name when she said "don't you do it" as your thread title suggests?
Yeah she was talking to her imaginary friend

So she wasn't addressing her husband by name, which means she must have been telling the cops not to do it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes she was addressing her husband by name. Watch the video.

With all of murdering police running amok all over the country, I heard that he responded to all of it saying something to the effect of, "If I'm ever in that position I am not going to let the police intimidate me! I am going to stand up for my rights!" I guess his wife suddenly realized that she could lose him in the flash of an eye, and told him, "Keith, don't do it!"

Then I replace the offensive introduction to With the police murdering its' own citizenry all too frequently, I heard that he responded to all of it saying something to the effect of, "If I'm ever in that position I am not going to let the police intimidate me! I am going to stand up for my rights!"

In any case, my assessment of the huge numbers of American rogue police murdering members of the community need not be accurate as this is also the opinion of much of the country. The real issue is what he said and why he said it. If he were mauled by a tiger but in his dying words mistakenly said it was a lion it wouldn't change the fact of his death one bit.

Then I replace the offensive introduction to With the police murdering its' own citizenry all too frequently, I heard that he responded to all of it saying something to the effect of, "If I'm ever in that position I am not going to let the police intimidate me! I am going to stand up for my rights!"

In any case, my assessment of the huge numbers of American rogue police murdering members of the community need not be accurate as this is also the opinion of much of the country. The real issue is what he said and why he said it. If he were mauled by a tiger but in his dying words mistakenly said it was a lion it wouldn't change the fact of his death one bit.

There are over 900,000 sworn police officers in the United States working for approximately 18,000 police depts all running 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
On a daily basis officers deal with life and death situations and untold tragedies.
Let's put this in perspective.

There are over 900,000 sworn police officers in the United States working for approximately 18,000 police depts all running 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
On a daily basis officers deal with life and death situations and untold tragedies.
Let's put this in perspective.
I wonder if there are any forum members who are equally naïve as you. The tragedies suffered by the civilian population far exceed those of the cops, yes those very cops who make civilian tragedies more frequent and more deadly. Who are you trying to fool here? You honestly believe that your little paragraph of Hollywood-spun indignity changes the thoughts going through the head of that fellow who was shot dead. Your motivation to this thread is disgusting.

That struck me as odd too, Flopper. The cops were right there and told him 12 times to drop the gun. Because of the close proximity of the cops to the car, surely they could tell the difference between a gun and a book. But if you watch the woman's video, there was no gun at the feet of the dead man, and then there was. That could have been a drop gun. There are a few odd things about this incident.

That would settle the issue.

Last edited:

That should settle the issue.
Perhaps you should first ask how it was possible for the victim to get his fingerprints on the cops gun.

Perhaps you should first ask how it was possible for the victim to get his fingerprints on the cops gun.
The fingerprints weren't on the cop's gun. The fingerprints were on the decedent's gun that he drew out of an ankle holster.

"Keith. Don't do it!"

"Keith, don't you do it!"

"Don't you do it!"

What did she mean?
Digit, I wondered about that too, but then it occurred to me that she was talking to both. That she was calling Keith but the don't do it part was directed at the police getting ready to either break the windows or shoot, mainly because it is pretty clear that she believed he had no gun. It is not unreasonable in that kind of situation to not be logical when expressing yourself at the top of your lungs. She was scared and angry...and impotent to help the most important person in her life.

Did we ever learn why the cops cornered him in the first place?

The fingerprints weren't on the cop's gun. The fingerprints were on the decedent's gun that he drew out of an ankle holster.
Is NC an open carry state?

So it was on his own gun that his finger prints were found? How strange!
new_shocked.gif

Forum List

Back