What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

Sure, ignore everything I've said and keep repeating same stupid drivel. Why not.

There was ZERO reason for Putin to consider Trump more hawkish than Clinton and you are clearly full of shit.

And btw in 2016 Russia was still in a self-inflicted recession from their 2014 Ukrainian adventures when Obama put a boot up their ass with international sancitons.
You didn't say anything...all you did was call me names...you can claim there was zero reason to consider Trump more hawkish but you are fucking wrong...once again tard...it was Joe that removed Trump's Russian sanctions...and it was Joe that ran away from the Taliban like a 12-year-old girl and Russia was ready and set to go after they took back Crimea while Obama and Biden watched....so don't give me your speculations because you are wrong....

Biden all but paved the road for Putin...and he still isn't doing shit to help the Ukrainian people....NATO must be as weak as Joe....all of them sitting and watching Putin kill innocent people and children you heartless idiot...shame on us and shame on the free world...we tell Ukraine we have your back just give up your nukes and this is what we do?....sit and watch a defenseless nation get pulverized by a barbarian?...
You and your senile Biden can go fuck yourselves...

You didn't say anything...all you did was call me names...you can claim there was zero reason to consider Trump more hawkish but you are fucking wrong...once again tard...it was Joe that removed Trump's Russian sanctions...and it was Joe that ran away from the Taliban like a 12-year-old girl and Russia was ready and set to go after they took back Crimea while Obama and Biden watched....so don't give me your speculations because you are wrong....

Biden all but paved the road for Putin...and he still isn't doing shit to help the Ukrainian people....NATO must be as weak as Joe....all of them sitting and watching Putin kill innocent people and children you heartless idiot...shame on us and shame on the free world...we tell Ukraine we have your back just give up your nukes and this is what we do?....sit and watch a defenseless nation get pulverized by a barbarian?...
You and your senile Biden can go fuck yourselves...
More bullshit,

I've laid out in detail why there is ZERO reason to think Putin would be more concerned with Trump over Clinton in 2016.

You've never addressed any of it.

You did no such thing....try again...
So what is this?

That is a ridiculous fantasy.

1. Trump was a long shot in the 2016 Nov election. He only became president in 2017. He NEVER advocated troops on the ground in Ukraine.

2. Trump ran on REMOVING ALL 2014 SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. He advocated giving up Syrian situation to Russians. Said nothing but nice things about Putin and went so far as to publicly defend Putin murdering opposition and jounalists on cable shows.

Trump was also trying hard to make a deal with Russians to build Trump tower in Moscow untill summer of 2016.

3. Putin himself was trying to get Trump in office over Clinton.

How fucked in the head do you have to be suggest that the reason Putin didn't invade in 2016 was because he was scared of Trump?

You think you can 🙈 and reality just goes away?

So what is this?

You think you can just 🙈 and reality just goes away?
Trump placed sanctions on Russia...you know this I hope...I can find links if you need them...Biden removed those sanctions...I can find links for that too if you need them....

Trump placed sanctions on Russia...you know this I hope...I can find links if you need them...Biden removed those sanctions...I can find links for that too if you need them....
Moron, you are taking about 2016 right?

In 2016 Trump's platform was REMOVING ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. Not only that, he also pushed GOP to remove arming Ukraine as part of party platform.

Why do you keep fucking lying? What the hell is wrong with you?

Clearly there was ZERO reason for Putin to be concerned with Trump in 2016 and 101 reasons to prefer and support him.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Moron, you are taking about 2016 right?

In 2016 Trump's platform was REMOVING ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. Not only that, he also pushed GOP to remove arming Ukraine as part of party platform.

Why do you keep fucking lying? What the hell is wrong with you?

Clearly there was ZERO reason for Putin to be concerned with Trump in 2016 and 101 reasons to prefer and support him.
washington democrat talking post lol
and FYI I believe Washington democrat talking post was also hot on the fake narrative trump Russian collusion
You need to do better.

Everything you post makes Trump look worse and makes you look like a bigger dumbass.

(Obama)
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

no it doesn't Trump sent weapons obama didn't send any
Your brain is so deep in the TDS shit bowl you aren't making any sense.
Trump sent weapons obama did not
Sending something is better than not sending something

washington democrat talking post lol
and FYI I believe Washington democrat talking post was also hot on the fake narrative trump Russian collusion
You need to do better.
Go ahead and actually refute a single word.

REFUTE A SOURCES THAT DID NOTHING BUT LIE THROUGHOUT THE tRUMP YEARS? THE OBE THAT PUSHED THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION LIE?
whats the with caps crazy?

The sources are very respectable and stand behind their journalism.

Besides, attacking the messenger never defeats the message anyway.

Putin didn't start a war within that narrow 4 year window and I also didnt get bitten by a dog.

Praise Jesus Trump our lord and savior.

29c.gif
When you have nothing because you suck Biden’s shriveled pecker….

That is a ridiculous fantasy.

1. Trump was a long shot in the 2016 Nov election. He only became president in 2017. He NEVER advocated troops on the ground in Ukraine.

2. Trump ran on REMOVING ALL 2014 SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. He advocated giving up Syrian situation to Russians. Said nothing but nice things about Putin and went so far as to publicly defend Putin murdering opposition and jounalists on cable shows.

Trump was also trying hard to make a deal with Russians to build Trump tower in Moscow untill summer of 2016.

3. Putin himself was trying to get Trump in office over Clinton.

How fucked in the head do you have to be suggest that the reason Putin didn't invade in 2016 was because he was scared of Trump?
Trump imposed DOZENS of sanctions on Putin and Russia, Dipsqueeze.

Trump brain dead minion cult members cannot see how he butt kisses Putin but his pals do.
"Trump is my leader I will defend whatever he does. It does not matter what he does. He knows what is right and good. I am a brain dead cult member. I cannot think for myself."

Time to make you look dumber than you’ve made yourself look. Of course your leftard pals don’t look any better...

Everything you post makes Trump look worse and makes you look like a bigger dumbass.

(Obama)
By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

Hey dumbass, Obozo actually sent blankets. Never actually sent any of that equipment. Nothing dumber than a Xiden excuse maker.

Trump threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they started a sham investigation into Hunter Biden. He eventually freed the aid (late) when this was made public.

Trump threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they started a sham investigation into Hunter Biden. He eventually freed the aid (late) when this was made public.
Biden was the one that proudly boasted about withholding funds to Ukraine
President Trump never did doo that.

Forum List

Back