Zone1 What Do Gods Really Want and Why?

Try to stay respectful of Christians. It can bring greater understanding, and then gratification!

Think of our Ding as the example that can never produce any answers.

Think of Meriweather as being a sincere and decent Christian.
I disrespect no gods, nor their respective fans.

I ask why all gods appear to need validation by humans.

Yes, I know that you accept any and all cruelty and suffering of others, as being your god's will
Don't be silly. Keep in mind the only thing you know about me is that you don't know anything about me. These last posts prove that.

I was laughing at the time...amused.

Interesting. Now you imagine I haven't lost loved ones. Or never have had loved ones in great danger.
What on earth would cause you to suggest that's what I think?
I have confidence that whatever happens here on earth God is able to work with it. Every day it is good to ask oneself: Am I ready to die today? Because if we are not, we aren't ready to die tomorrow (or any tomorrow after that) either.
To be honest, I'm not ready to die and I'm not ready for a loved one to die.

You're making a point that needs some explanation. Will you do that for me?

What on earth would cause you to suggest that's what I think?

To be honest, I'm not ready to die and I'm not ready for a loved one to die.

You're making a point that needs some explanation. Will you do that for me?
Is it wrong of me to say I believe you are less than a shit stain on underwear? Would that make me a bad person?

It is disrespectful to their believers to deny any of the gods.
Where ever did you get the notion that being disrespectful is wrong? Do you believe there is some universal code of common decency and fairness that everyone should know and accept?

Don't be silly. Keep in mind the only thing you know about me is that you don't know anything about me. These last posts prove that.
My statement is true, but you may not have heard it expressed in those terms.

You accept that your god has a part in anything and everything that happens. You even accept the murder of children as having a purpose of your god.

This is not meant to insult you, it's just me choosing to get down to the, shall we say, the short strokes.

Accept your responsibility for your beliefs. You can express your beliefs in a more acceptable way from how I express my opinions!

My statement is true, but you may not have heard it expressed in those terms.

You accept that your god has a part in anything and everything that happens. You even accept the murder of children as having a purpose of your god.

This is not meant to insult you, it's just me choosing to get down to the, shall we say, the short strokes.

Accept your responsibility for your beliefs. You can express your beliefs in a more acceptable way from how I express my opinions!
That's YOUR interpretation, dummy. You have a nasty habit of putting words in people's mouths and then bashing them for the words you put there. Be better.

Is it wrong of me to say I believe you are less than a shit stain on underwear? Would that make me a bad person?
You're cause for atheists to celebrate their choice on whether or not to be believers. We (I) have no need for your rage and your torment.

with love,

It is disrespectful to their believers to deny any of the gods.
Then I'm guessing you think I'm disrespectful to all those who like peas since I don't care for peas.

Personally I doubt those who have different beliefs give me any thought at all because for one, I don't think anyone who has no belief in God is disrespecting me.

No, I don't. I don't know who you think I am, but whoever it is, it is not me.
I will be able to accept your opinion that everything and anything does not require your god's involvement.

That would be consistent to my creed as an atheist. But you are going to have to express your feeling in unambiguous terms that leave no room for my further doubt.

Let's leave the question to Ding to answer!

And you are wrong about that as well...
I'm o.k. with that as being your personal opinion.

You are a reason why an atheist could conceivably want to be a Christian believer.

Ding is an example of why an atheist would never want to be a Christian!

Then I'm guessing you think I'm disrespectful to all those who like peas since I don't care for peas.

Personally I doubt those who have different beliefs give me any thought at all because for one, I don't think anyone who has no belief in God is disrespecting me.
Do you deny the existence of peas?

I don't care how many of the gods you recognize, like, or dislike.

Why do they all (including the one you like) expect adulation in the form of relentless rituals, songs, fancy garb, processions, edifices, shindigs, assorted gestures, etc., etc., etc.?

Where ever did you get the notion that being disrespectful is wrong? Do you believe there is some universal code of common decency and fairness that everyone should know and accept?
The moral admonition to do unto others presumes mutual respect for one another's gods.

Why do they all (including the one you like) expect adulation in the form of relentless rituals, songs, fancy garb, processions, edifices, shindigs, assorted gestures, etc., etc., etc.?
Asked and answered already, so what is your explanation?

Forum List

Back