What Do Self-proclaimed Conservatives Want America To Do About China?

Now's your chance conservatives, list the POLICIES you want to have enacted regarding China.

I'm ready to learn and I'm looking forward to your responses.
Nothing. They poisoned the world with COVID, albeit unintentionally. They then paid off the WHO to cover it up. But they control most of the manufacturing and soon will have the highest GDP in the world. We should bow to them and call them our daddy. Like you would do with me if we ever met.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would like to hear the "conservative" answer too.

I think we should treat China EXACTLY how China treats us.

Gotta problem with that?
Which is what exactly?

Tell me what policy should be exacted.

The policy that should be exacted is that Biden - Harris need to resign, admit their fraud, and agree to have the Fake Election results annulled. Once we are committed to having a real deal maker in the WH, Red China will deal.

Now's your chance conservatives, list the POLICIES you want to have enacted regarding China.

Marc, we live off of many products they produce. They know it. We can not produce the same at the same price but would be better off if we could build manufacturing up back here. Biden does not seem he is going to do that. He is depending on pie in the sky eco green energy saving products manufacturing which will not happen. Or if it does, China and other nations will get the technology and build it cheaper. The point is, their military, high tech, space and infrastructure is being funded by us and are insatiable appetite for goods. And that manufacturing capability is building up to maybe the most powerful nation the world has ever seen at some point.

Stupid fuck, Trump was pressuring them in 10 different ways.
I'm ready to learn Frank, list them.

If we tested you on Trumps policies toward China these past 4 years, you'd fail and would have been left back all 4 years; 26 year old 8th grader

You're scared Biden is working for Xi and want to rope Conservatives into your anxiety

Wahhhhh! Sucks to be you

Maybe we could start shipping massive amounts of opium into China and see if we can get them all hooked.

First of all, don't put it in the dishwasher. You really need to hand wash that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back