"What Do You Criminals Want?"

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
One of many adventures in the life of the famed anarchist, Jeff Berwick.

How to Escape from Jail, Twice, Like a Vigilante: The Weekend Vigilante December 14, 2013

Hello from Miami,

I apologize for again missing last week’s Weekend Vigilante, but I have a pretty good excuse: I was in jail in St. Kitts in the West Indies!

As you can glean from my current location, I have escaped. The story of what happened might be quite interesting to you and also instructive on how to get out of jail in smaller countries like St. Kitts.

I had been in St. Kitts attending the Liberty Forum conference (which was excellent by the way) and part of the conference had a focus on getting St. Kitts economic citizenship (which is something TDV Passports offers). There were also some top government officials from St. Kitts who attended to promote to the audience of wealthy people on how to invest in and become a citizen of St. Kitts.

The island is very small (population: 53,000) and after presentations and meetings during the day and often going long into the night, I and two other younger conference participants headed off to a bar called Vibes, one of only about three bars on the entire island. I had actually previously named it “Bad Vibes”, presciently, due to there being a few too many police officers and military guys with machine guns around for my liking.
How to Escape from Jail, Twice, Like a Vigilante: The Weekend Vigilante December 14, 2013 - The Dollar Vigilante

Forum List

Back