What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi?

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times:

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.
Correct, not all Trump voters are neo-Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists – but all Trump voters do share the same fear of change, diversity, and dissent, the same unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration, and the same ridiculous, wrongheaded belief that ‘white culture’ is ‘under attack’ and must be ‘defended.’

Trump and his supporters are a classic example of conservative reactionaryism: the desire to return to an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, a past far from ‘ideal’ for women, minorities, and immigrants.

ll9kf9w.png

What do you do when your neighbor is an ANTI AMERICAN asshole who thinks everyone is a nazi because they don't agree with the FASCIST nutjobs.

Meet Danial Burnside - Trump voter and screaming Fascist asshole.

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

By that, he means, they're not white.

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

"Rural America spoke up when they elected Trump," he said. "Rural America."
Continued and do NOT miss the video!

What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi? - CNN
A glaring example of rightwing ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
Only an idiot would use this example to say all right wing are like this.
True. Most have learned to be more subtle.

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

Only an idiot would use this example to say all right wing are like this.
True. Most have learned to be more subtle.
You’re as stupid as clayton

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.
Please show us the stats that support that.

Correct, not all Trump voters are neo-Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists – but all Trump voters do share the same fear of change, diversity, and dissent, the same unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration, and the same ridiculous, wrongheaded belief that ‘white culture’ is ‘under attack’ and must be ‘defended.’

Trump and his supporters are a classic example of conservative reactionaryism: the desire to return to an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, a past far from ‘ideal’ for women, minorities, and immigrants.
Nice theory, completely wrong.

Please show us the stats that support that.

They can't show proof because most of these trump hating idiots can't even live in the world called reality.

-------------------------------- guess that his behaviour is legal in a FREE Country , NO violence has happened as far as i know but its good that his Free Expression annoys you Doktor

is this a red herring fallacy?....

Forum List

Back