What do you like about Biden & Harris?

Exactly what traitorous act which was proven against him should I be defending?
Include your irrefutable evidence and witness statements.
If you can't, shut your big ignorant gob.
Hunter and Bursima, you ignorant fool.

Ok. Exactly what was proven against Hunter after all the chaos prior to the election over the laptop which didn't exist and a nerd who said he had it?
Nothing. And you bought it like it was a gift from Wal-Mart. Sucker.

His tenure in Ukraine was also found to be legit after exhaustive search by rudi to get a conviction. Again nothing.
So unless you have evidence to the contrary, I advise you to be quiet because I'll tear you apart again.
Joe fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma and his son using US foreign policy. He’s a fucking traitor and you’re a stupid dupe.

Ok. Exactly what was proven against Hunter after all the chaos prior to the election over the laptop which didn't exist and a nerd who said he had it?

His tenure in Ukraine was also found to be legit after exhaustive search by rudi to get a conviction. Again nothing.
So unless you have evidence to the contrary, I advise you to be quiet because I'll tear you apart again.

Read up, Rube.

"Joe Biden Met With Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Associates While He Was Vice President"​

"New reports surfaced late on Monday that alleged that records from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, appeared to show that Joe Biden met with foreign business associates of his son’s while he was vice president in the Obama administration."

"The Post reports that the guest list prepared by Hunter before the dinner included “Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and her husband, corrupt former Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov,” as well as three officials from Kazakhstan, among them the then-chairman of Kazkommertsbank."

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told a Fox News reporter in September 2019. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

However, Biden’s claims about never speaking to his son about his overseas business dealings come after his own son said in an interview that they did speak about business “just once.”

Last edited:
What do you like about Biden?

What do you like about Harris?
-What about not having to argue about if it's right or not to blackmail an ally in order to win an election?
-What about not having to argue that if you have to choose between Putin and your own intelligence community, Putin is a better choice?
-What about not having to argue that when faced with a global pandemic the prudent choice is to wear masks?
-What about not having to argue whether or not it's a good idea to ingest bleach to kill the virus?

What about being able to argue again about whether or not taxing the rich in order to fund social programs is a moral thing to do?

What about listening to Hannity talking about Biden's dog trying to make an argument that somehow signals a fault in the US president instead of listening to him justifying insurrection in order to protect a US president?

What about just enjoying the peace and quiet of not having to be confronted by daily stupidity coming out of the Twitter feed of the sitting US president?
You got those talking point lies down, I give that to ya.

nothing.
191787893_1465361653798135_6449954909160798552_n.jpg

Joseph Stolen makes me giggle every time he's trotted out to a camera to read a teleprompter that's been dumbed down to a 4th grade level. Laughing and pointing at that fucking vegetable is becoming a global religion. When he goes off script I belly laugh until I realize how much shame and humiliation he brings to this country, and then my skin crawls.

Kameltoe always seems so confused and unsteady when she's on her feet. She's got the likeability of a hillury with more entitlement and more phony, if that's even possible. I will root for the covid virus if the two tangle with each other.

Read up, Rube.

"Joe Biden Met With Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Associates While He Was Vice President"​

"New reports surfaced late on Monday that alleged that records from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, appeared to show that Joe Biden met with foreign business associates of his son’s while he was vice president in the Obama administration."

"The Post reports that the guest list prepared by Hunter before the dinner included “Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and her husband, corrupt former Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov,” as well as three officials from Kazakhstan, among them the then-chairman of Kazkommertsbank."

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told a Fox News reporter in September 2019. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

However, Biden’s claims about never speaking to his son about his overseas business dealings come after his own son said in an interview that they did speak about business “just once.”

As I said, proven crimes.
The best you've got is in the opening sentence, "alleged.
There's something about republicans that will take any piece of democrat hate and miraculously morph it into factual evidence.
You people just never learn.

There's something about republicans that will take any piece of democrat hate and miraculously morph it into factual evidence.
Biden outright lied, apparently you didn't read the article in the piece I posted. Also, Democrats went after Trump for 4 years on alleged evidence and even did a fake impeachment. Now you want to protect a liar. I think Biden should be impeached and his son should be in jail along with most of his family and associates. Go after him just like you went after Trump. You guys are such hypocrites.

Biden outright lied, apparently you didn't read the article in the piece I posted. Also, Democrats went after Trump for 4 years on alleged evidence and even did a fake impeachment. Now you want to protect a liar. I think Biden should be impeached and his son should be in jail along with most of his family and associates. Go after him just like you went after Trump. You guys are such hypocrites.
If he lied why wasn't he prosecuted? Because he was found guilty of nothing It's that simple. Why are you so full of hate and bile but never look at a known tax cheat like trump.
Again, you have no evidence of any wrong doing. You never conducted an investigation but follow the herd mentality of the garbage filled propaganda if the GOP.
Admit son. You big nouth has failed you again.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
The difference is trump was proven to be guilty of a treasonous like offence for his own political gain. He had the GOP marching all over the Ukraine sniffing for evidence and again came up empty like you.
Do you expect bidrn to be convicted on your bitter hatred?
Like the election fraud. Cheney told the truth so they sacked her yet you belch bile about democracy and telling the truth. You bald hypocrite.

In 2020 Biden-Harris ran on the "We're not Trump" slogan.
In 2024 Trump-DeSantis will run on the "We're not Biden" slogan.

Forum List

Back