What do you think about Liawatha, and Cheech and Chongs daughter Harris for President

We have president grab em by the pussy and this fool is trying to talk about candidates that smoked weed.
Never mind shoot your heroin, weed is baby shit to you we know

Okay...again, what does that have to do with anything? George Washington grew cannabis.
He grew hemp, the kind used for rope-making.

You sure about that? You don’t have to worry about separating males from females when growing hemp.

7 [August]. Began to separate the Male from the Female hemp at Do [ditto for the part of his lands he called “Muddy hole”]—rather too late.
Depends

Oh? Tell us some more about what you know about hemp and cannabis cultivation. Why would you care if you had male and female plants together if you aren't after good bud?
Depends is what Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren wear at debates.........

Sorry Bernie wears them too as does Hillary

Now what were you mumbling about Kamalla Harris pot habit

I am sorry. I didn't know you are mentally challenged in some way.

You sure about that? You don’t have to worry about separating males from females when growing hemp.

7 [August]. Began to separate the Male from the Female hemp at Do [ditto for the part of his lands he called “Muddy hole”]—rather too late.
Depends

Oh? Tell us some more about what you know about hemp and cannabis cultivation. Why would you care if you had male and female plants together if you aren't after good bud?
Depends is what Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren wear at debates.........

Sorry Bernie wears them too as does Hillary

Now what were you mumbling about Kamalla Harris pot habit

I am sorry. I didn't know you are mentally challenged in some way.

Yea einsteins equations and newton's just arent adding up for me, anyone who seriously believes that 85 percent of the universe is missing needs help.

Remember do not be like bill INHALE

Free pot and peyote at the inauguration?

Is this what America needs?

Real pot in every vape, certified by the FDA?

New slogan, Make America High Again

Why We Need a Warren/Harris Presidential Ticket

Are you high? What is the correlation between the link you provided and the gibberish you posted about cannabis?
Harris is an admitted pot smoker....

Thanks for being triggered

Okay...again, what does that have to do with anything? George Washington grew cannabis.

Positive. Hemp and pot are both strains of cannabis, but hemp is tall and thin for long fibers for rope and thread, and has 0.3% THC or less. Pot is shorter and flowerier, and can have as much as 20% THC. The horticulturists at Mt. Vernon are actually growing a plot of hemp, since the gubment now allows some of it.

Are you high? What is the correlation between the link you provided and the gibberish you posted about cannabis?

Positive. Hemp and pot are both strains of cannabis, but hemp is tall and thin for long fibers for rope and thread, and has 0.3% THC or less. Pot is shorter and flowerier, and can have as much as 20% THC. The horticulturists at Mt. Vernon are actually growing a plot of hemp, since the gubment now allows some of it.
Potheads buy pot investors buy pot stocks. Which r u not though we do not already know Cheech

Um, what you just typed is not proof that Washington was growing hemp and not cannabis. If you are growing strictly for hemp and not for the CBD or THC, you don't care about cross polination. Washington was worried about separating the male plants from the female plants. You don't give a damn about that if all you're making is rope.

Um, what you just typed is not proof that Washington was growing hemp and not cannabis. If you are growing strictly for hemp and not for the CBD or THC, you don't care about cross polination. Washington was worried about separating the male plants from the female plants. You don't give a damn about that if all you're making is rope.
Wow the cannabis expert weighs in

Wow the cannabis expert weighs in
Knowing more than you do makes me an expert? You're surrounded by experts all day aren't you?

I would think that since hemp and pot are different strains of the same plant, the same concepts may apply to each, but I admit I am not an expert by any means on cannabis. I have, however, done my share of research on George Washington. You're right, though, in that I didn't do a very good job showing that hemp was the version Washington actually grew. So ...

George Washington Grew Hemp
Hemp Makes a Return to George Washington's Farm | Smart News | Smithsonian
Hemp Industries Association - History

I would think that since hemp and pot are different strains of the same plant, the same concepts may apply to each, but I admit I am not an expert by any means on cannabis. I have, however, done my share of research on George Washington. You're right, though, in that I didn't do a very good job showing that hemp was the version Washington actually grew. So ...

You inhale, put on the dead then put tater tots and cheese on some ice cream and microwave it..

Yummy

You use different parts of the plant. By the fact that he was concerned about separating the males from the females, we KNOW he wasn't just growing for hemp. He cared about getting good flowering buds.

We have president grab em by the pussy and this fool is trying to talk about candidates that smoked weed.
I don't use drugs. May I suggest you leave the fentanyl alone.
Lol tell the artist formerly known as prince stupid

Your dumb dead friend

Prince was a victim of the unregulated black market.
Prince was a fucked up shit jehova

Hemp is a variety of cannabis. The legal definition of the low THC requirement for hemp varieties is only a recent construct of the drug war. I'm not sure if George worried about that. Most farms grew hemp as a staple crop. Both major strains (Sativa and Indica) have low THC producing varieties. Cannabis is one of the oldest and most useful crops in human history.

Your dumb dead friend

Never really cared for his music much, but he was a very talented musician.

Your dumb dead friend

Never really cared for his music much, but he was a very talented musician.
And a dead addict

Forum List

Back