What do you think is being conveyed here between these two?

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
I'm guessing it probably went something like this:

trump: Whoooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy! When I said the House version of the healthcare bill was mean (after of course first congratulating them on the bill), that wasn't a secret signal from me to you, Mitch, to go even meaner, but boy, you really outdid the House and you are really sticking to those poor fuckers now. Congratulations buddy!

mcconnel: I thought you would be mad at me for, you know, fucking your base over like that.

trump: Nah, I couldn't care less about those losers. Those rubes already served their purpose. The wealthy, my people, are the only ones I care about.

170606163518-trump-mitch-mcconnell-06-06-2017-large-tease.jpg

Health care bill changes could strip benefits from more low-income children, elderly and disabled folks

trump: Whoooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy! When I said the House version of the healthcare bill was mean (after of course first congratulating them on the bill), that wasn't a secret signal from me to you, Mitch, to go even meaner, but boy, you really outdid the House and you are really sticking to those poor fuckers now. Congratulations buddy!

mcconnel: I thought you would be mad at me for, you know, fucking your base over like that.

trump: Nah, I couldn't care less about those losers. Those rubes already served their purpose. The wealthy, my people, are the only ones I care about.

Health care bill changes could strip benefits from more low-income children, elderly and disabled folks
Oh noes! They mentioned block grants and slowing the rate of growth. The horror! Reduce waste by eliminating the federal bureaucracy! Oh noes!

Block grants always scare the piss out of leftist central planner types.

Trump: Hillary would have been a nightmare.

McConnell: I agree
Or maybe:

trump: I've been a nightmare.

McConnell: I agree.

:itsok:
That's it?

By starting this thread you begged the forum to mock you, which I did in post 2, I'm efficient.
I'm thinking, replace the word efficient with pathetic, and you are right on the money.

Hence I gave you a :itsok: don't worry I'm sure Trump's 1st and 2nd terms will fly by for you. :laugh:

Sadly, that interpretation isn't implausible.

could strip benefits from more low-income children, elderly and disabled folks

The children and the poor were covered before the Obamacare grab, and will be again. What else does the bill do VOR, as I am sure you've done your research?

The left has tried to turn, "could be" into "it really happened.", and "there might be" into "we know for a fact", and "I smell smoke" into " surely there is fire".
Tell me, did the now failed Trump/Putin scam tell you why such good buddies are threatening to shoot each others planes down? Now the Republicans are killing children? Now do you see why this country does not want you loons making decisions for us?

What else does the bill do VOR, as I am sure you've done your research?
I wish I could give you an answer to that, but as we all know, there are only 13 people that can answer your question, and they aren't about to tell you or anyone else what they are cooking up and going to try to ram through sight unseen. But, you can bet it is going to be meaner (trump's description) than what the House came up with.

I wish I could give you an answer to that, but as we all know, there are only 13 people that can answer your question, and they aren't about to tell you or anyone else what they are cooking up and going to try to ram through sight unseen. But, you can bet it is going to be meaner (trump's description) than what the House came up with.
At least the repubs have thirteen. Obama had no one when the Dems shit out Obamacare dump.

And yet you went with the old scare tactic anyway. Let's come back to this thread when children are dying at the hospital doors because they have no insurance.

Forum List

Back