What do you want to see when President Trump visits East Palestine?

You're advocating for Big Government to come swooping in and taking care of corporate problems, right?
I'm talking about government helping people in need. They can fine the business afterwards. That's what the tax payers pay for fema right? If there not going to help get rid of them and cut our taxes. Then government gets smaller.

This is a big chance for Mr. Trump to show the world that he is a man of the people. The fact that he is going to East Palestine is big news because President Biden’s not going. And just now CNN is starting to cover this thing after they realized how bad they screwed up.

As fir Mr. Trump he should go there he should get really close with Working class people in east Palestine … he should put his arms around one of the citizens of East Palestine and say “you know it’s gonna be OK we’re gonna get through this together”

This is a huge opportunity for Mr. Trump to gain some traction going into the 2024 race to show he is the best opportunity for the working man in America …because it’s certainly not coming from Democrats
He's gonna do all those things

Biden does need to go there, with DeWine.....and EPA and Transportation, and etc heads and state agency heads affected....

no he can’t…Xiden hasn’t sent any…nothing…no aid…not even paper towels…because the dems don’t care
That's another right wing faux media, lie. Help has been and continues to be given by several federal agencies, and given by the railroad to them for new living arrangements from what I've read...

Help from only one agency was presently denied due to not meeting legal requirements for it...DeWine needs to declare a disaster first, from my info gatherings...that would help loosen the strings.

That's another right wing faux media, lie. Help has been and continues to be given by several federal agencies, and given by the railroad to them for new living arrangements from what I've read...

Help from only one agency was presently denied due to not meeting legal requirements for it...DeWine needs to declare a disaster first, from my info gatherings...that would help loosen the strings.
yes the railroad has step in to help…xiden admin went 10 days before even mentioning the disaster

Now, the hydrochloride is floating into pennsylvania. When it rains, it will be hydrochloric acid. Dont expect anything from the govt or the rail line. Look no further than the millions killed and injured from the mRNA injections while govt colluded with big pharma.

This is a big chance for Mr. Trump to show the world that he is a man of the people. The fact that he is going to East Palestine is big news because President Biden’s not going. And just now CNN is starting to cover this thing after they realized how bad they screwed up.

As fir Mr. Trump he should go there he should get really close with Working class people in east Palestine … he should put his arms around one of the citizens of East Palestine and say “you know it’s gonna be OK we’re gonna get through this together”

This is a huge opportunity for Mr. Trump to gain some traction going into the 2024 race to show he is the best opportunity for the working man in America …because it’s certainly not coming from Democrats

If he cares he will donate some of those billion dollars he is supposedly worth to the people of the city.

I'd like to see a proposal to build a wall, on the '67 lines, to keep the fucking savages out.....of Palestine.
New York city will pay for it.

Now, the hydrochloride is floating into pennsylvania. When it rains, it will be hydrochloric acid.
Before I retired, I worked with hydrochloric acid quite often. The stuff is horrible, and beside direct exposure on your skin, its is impossible to breathe near any fumes. This stuff is truly awful.

Forum List

Back