• Nothing - I never worry

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I know it's hard to choose, so I've allowed for 2 options.

The little guy in the corner that keeps staring at me.

th

Concerns are not worries, imo. The first I can engage constructively, the latter not so.

I will find contentment if the republicrats nominate someone who will thwart the democrook party and roll back their regressive policies. That will restore my faith in humanity's future.

Otehrwise we're doomed to exist in a collective ant colony.

The possibility that the Democrats will actually succeed in bringing "Idiocracy" from the big screen into real life.

Money and bills. Doesn't everyone? Oh, maybe if you're Donald Trump, you don't have to worry about money or bills. :D

I think most of the general population is going with Money or Their Kids / Grandkids....

Money and bills. Doesn't everyone? Oh, maybe if you're Donald Trump, you don't have to worry about money or bills. :D

I think most of the general population is going with Money or Their Kids / Grandkids....

Oops, I realized I forgot to cast my vote and when I was doing so, I noticed that no one has yet chosen "money." Have to say, that is one of the things I worry about the most. I guess that's how it is when you don't have any! :eusa_dance:

Oops, I realized I forgot to cast my vote and when I was doing so, I noticed that no one has yet chosen "money." Have to say, that is one of the things I worry about the most. I guess that's how it is when you don't have any! :eusa_dance:

People don't like to admit they worry about money, ESPECIALLY men!

I dont' worry about money.

When I run out, there's always another bank that can be robbed.

You probably have a point there.

Because of how much loss I have had to endure in my life, I worry about my family.

God bless you and everyone else that I care about always!!!

Holly

I've also had some losses of close family members and would have also said family if someone was going through something, but thankfully everything is cool right now with my family, so no worries there! :)

Forum List

Back