🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What does God think? How does God think?

Does God think or does God know? I'd like to "think" God's response to your question would be "I Am." Which to me would convey that God exists perfectly which negates the need for thinking. I see God's creation as perfect because it is self compensating. We may struggle to "think" of how this all makes sense but I don't believe God does because God knows how all this makes sense. Everyone is being pruned. God is a Master Gardener.
I had to take a lot of time to mull this over. Good to see you, by the way!

I am at a loss to follow what you mean. For example being a rock negates any need for thinking. Instead, I imagine like the stars in the heavens, God's thoughts are too numerous to count, too brightly in motion for the human mind to fully comprehend. I imagine God's thoughts and thinking expand over the horizon of humans thoughts/thinking. What more is happening beyond our own boundaries, our own thoughts?

Pruned, yes! Guided, perhaps more so?

I had to take a lot of time to mull this over. Good to see you, by the way!

I am at a loss to follow what you mean. For example being a rock negates any need for thinking. Instead, I imagine like the stars in the heavens, God's thoughts are too numerous to count, too brightly in motion for the human mind to fully comprehend. I imagine God's thoughts and thinking expand over the horizon of humans thoughts/thinking. What more is happening beyond our own boundaries, our own thoughts?

Pruned, yes! Guided, perhaps more so?
Good to chat with you again.

Guided... pruned... there's not much difference. It usually hurts before it helps. That's why I use pruned. It's a great analogy. The new growth can't occur until the cuts are made.

I just don't believe that infinite intelligence needs to think. It just knows.

I just don't believe that infinite intelligence needs to think. It just knows.
Then the question might be, How does God know...with the answer being He just does. He is God.

I've run across many people who would swear that God has a wonderful sense of humor!

Do women have a sense of humor? I haven't noticed lately....
Of course women have a sense of humor----a woman MUST have a
sense of humor to allow an infant to survive the first year.

Forum List

Back