What does it mena when new (young) adults are talking about the NSA?

Idiot Pub dupes in the making...ANOTHER BS RW "scandal"...Much worse under Bush/CHENEY...

They sure weren't Dem dupes. Dem dupes love being spied on. Makes 'em feel loved.

There are no Dem dupes because Dems don't lie. Duh LOL. Meanwhile, everything you know is BS. The world is aghast at you chumps, now finally disappearing... see sig pp3.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Scary!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :lol:

With no W and no republicans, the patriot act never would have be created in the first place. Epic fail

Really now? NDAA was all Obama's doing...so I don't buy that shit.

It wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for the american hating GOP who voted overwhelmingly for, and created the bill in first place.

GOP: 190 yea, 43 nay
Democrats: 93 yea, 93 nay

H.R. 1540 (112th): National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (On the Conference Report) -- GovTrack.us

I don't know why in the world you support and defend the GOP, the party that is hell bent on destroying the nation,...

Last edited:
Cheney- Secrecy and torture, Dems - congressional/judicial oversight, no torture. End of story. No "scandal"- just a hacker with no clue, like the OP's moron kid co-workers...and a Pub propaganda machine. zzzzzzzzzz

Maybe young adults will care about the thousand innocent Mexicans killed by weapons a rogue US government agency sent over the border or they might care about the murder of a US Ambassador or IRS abuses. It remains to be seen if the liberal media will continue to do it's job even if it's half-assed.

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006

48 senate dems yes 1 dem no for patriot act in 2001
34 senate dems yes in reauthorizing it in 2006
145 dems in the house voted yes
66 dems in house voted yes to continue it

So any more lies you wanna throw out there black_label?

Good link, I love watching you completely own yourself once again trying to defend the fascist right. :lol:

Patriot act original vote in 2001:

Fascists: 211 yea, 3 nay
Democrats: 145 yea, 62 nay

Keep in mind this was right after 9/11 where the whole nation had a "let's put the partisanship aside and rally behind our president" mindset. Everyone trusted W to do the right thing, instead he exploited it to the fullest to ram through his radical right wing, huge government GOP agenda.

Now in 2006 for the extension once the american people discovered W and the GOP violated the constitution in an attempt to destroy america with this horrible bill:

Fascists: 214 yea, 13 nay
Democrats: 66 yea, 124 nay

Now the best part that you are leaving out, let's take a look at the 2011 extension of the patriot act, after those "pro constitution!" "pro freedom!" teabaggers came into office. They would never support such a bill that crapped on both, would they? :eusa_think:

Fascists/Teabaggers: 196 yea, 31 nay
Democrats: 54 yea, 122 nay

Congressional Bills and Votes - NYTimes.com

It's clear as can be the GOP/teabagger hate freedom, the constitution, and the founding fathers. You and the rest of your america-hating far right pieces of shit can keep right on trying to destroy this great nation, but there are many more of us that wish to honor it.

If you want your dream right wing utopia, move to Iran or Saudi Arabia, and leave freedom and liberty to the rest of us :clap2:

I noticed the last few days at my job, the youngest employees (18-20) aren't talkin about partying and clubbing on their free time, they are talking about the NSA watching their cellphone, iphone, e-mail and other creepy things.

Some of them have even asked me to tell them exactly what's going on, because I've communicated in the past how the government considers US citizens to be the enemy and that's why they've been seeking to disarm the populace.

One worker at my job, who used to believe that only the government should have guns, now agrees that this is looking like Nazi Germany, he also happens to be JEWISH, just like me, and I had told him months ago that the US government was heading towards a Fascist/Communist state.

Now he's looking to acquire a shotgun...

How would a 18-20 year old know what Nazi Germany "looked like"?

The young adults know that this type of surveillance has no presidence, and it is something that they will have to live with now that this technology exist - it is natural to ponder it's consequences. I'm afraid tyrrany is not far off - it is good they are worried!

Maybe young adults will care about the thousand innocent Mexicans killed by weapons a rogue US government agency sent over the border or they might care about the murder of a US Ambassador or IRS abuses. It remains to be seen if the liberal media will continue to do it's job even if it's half-assed.

Yup, a rogue Bush era ATF outfit, whose chief said NEITHER administration knew about the gunwalking, BTW a TINY percentage of the guns from gun crazy AZ taken to Mexico for drug gangs...

No murder, a terrorist attack, no Obama administration connection to POSSIBLE IRS abuses, just Pubcrappe for dupes ONLY. Read something.

Pubs and their silly chumps- a total BS catastrophe...

I'm surprised you talk politics at work.

Anyhow...

It's called the Snowden effect. :eusa_whistle:

It was well known I carry a shotgun in my car, so when the gun grabbing went on from December to March, I got a lot of shit from my co-workers. I live in New York, the kingdom of gun pussydom.

(I had opened my trunk once to get an umbrella and someone recognized that I had a gun case with a gun inside, shit ensued)

I'm curious as to what part of New York that allegedly happened in. Please don't tell me Upstate or Eastern Long Island...................

You are legally allowed to transport and store a shotgun in your trunk in New York, so long as the ammunition (shells) are in the glove compartment.

My bosses and management are pro-gun, so it's not an issue.

He's a Jew whose grandparents survived and told him about Germany...wtf do you know about him you worthless piece of shit. Discuss the topic you dickface.

Last edited:
Some people just CANNOT resist being dishonest. Even on an anonymous forum.

Does the OP think that the things he said here sound genuine?

Seeing that Obama is loing support fastest among YOUNG AMERICANS, yeah, with the MSNBC and Salon.com ratings/traffic tanking simultaneously.

I noticed the last few days at my job, the youngest employees (18-20) aren't talkin about partying and clubbing on their free time, they are talking about the NSA watching their cellphone, iphone, e-mail and other creepy things.

Some of them have even asked me to tell them exactly what's going on, because I've communicated in the past how the government considers US citizens to be the enemy and that's why they've been seeking to disarm the populace.

One worker at my job, who used to believe that only the government should have guns, now agrees that this is looking like Nazi Germany, he also happens to be JEWISH, just like me, and I had told him months ago that the US government was heading towards a Fascist/Communist state.

Now he's looking to acquire a shotgun...

He wouldn’t.

As for the OP, given his comprehensive ignorance displayed on this forum, he’s in no position to ‘explain’ anything to anyone.

The young adults know that this type of surveillance has no presidence, and it is something that they will have to live with now that this technology exist - it is natural to ponder it's consequences. I'm afraid tyrrany is not far off - it is good they are worried!

This is the most hopelessly ignorant crop of Americans and young adults world wide in my lifetime. Phone tapping 24/7 has been going on since WWII. The FBI, DEA. CIA and NSA has been listening in to whatever they pleased for a very long time. Blaming this sordid history of blanket surveilance on Obama is light years past stupid.

"Carnivor" now known as "Prism" has been in existance since 2000. It is capable of looking at every bit of comunication.

Calling this kind of surveilance "liberal" policy is rediculous.

Every commercial computer has a back door.

Most of you people are fools.

Free speach does not mean you cannot be held responsible for what you say or see.

This is the most hopelessly ignorant crop of Americans and young adults world wide in my lifetime. Phone tapping 24/7 has been going on since WWII. The FBI, DEA. CIA and NSA has been listening in to whatever they pleased for a very long time. Blaming this sordid history of blanket surveilance on Obama is light years past stupid.

"Carnivor" now known as "Prism" has been in existance since 2000. It is capable of looking at every bit of comunication.

Calling this kind of surveilance "liberal" policy is rediculous.

Every commercial computer has a back door.

Most of you people are fools.

Free speach does not mean you cannot be held responsible for what you say or see.

First, learn to spell the following words:

"Speech" (speach), ridiculous (rediculous), surveillance (surveilance), communication (comunication), existence (existance).

It's difficult to communicate with the illiterate.

Now to address your post:

The example you mentioned with phone tapping was only done against individuals, and usually with warrants, and was considered ILLEGAL if done without a search warrant.

Today, it is LEGAL to obtain a GENERAL SEARCH WARRANT for EVERYONE that can seize/search for ANYTHING.

For many years, the English government had used a "general warrant" to enforce its laws. These warrants were broad in nature and did not have specifics as to why they were issued or what the arrest was being made for. A general warrant placed almost no limitations on the search or arresting authority of a soldier or sheriff. This concept had become a serious problem when those in power issued general warrants to have their enemies arrested when no wrongdoing had been done. During the mid-18th century, the English government outlawed all general warrants. This study of the history of England made the American Founding Fathers ensure that general warrants would be illegal in the United States as well when the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified in 1791.

And for the record: Free speech can only be limited by a JURY of your peers, not the government. The Jury has the final vote on whether or not you acted outside yo Free Speech rights.

Last edited:
Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006

48 senate dems yes 1 dem no for patriot act in 2001
34 senate dems yes in reauthorizing it in 2006
145 dems in the house voted yes
66 dems in house voted yes to continue it

So any more lies you wanna throw out there black_label?

Good link, I love watching you completely own yourself once again trying to defend the fascist right. :lol:

Patriot act original vote in 2001:

Fascists: 211 yea, 3 nay
Democrats: 145 yea, 62 nay

Keep in mind this was right after 9/11 where the whole nation had a "let's put the partisanship aside and rally behind our president" mindset. Everyone trusted W to do the right thing, instead he exploited it to the fullest to ram through his radical right wing, huge government GOP agenda.

Now in 2006 for the extension once the american people discovered W and the GOP violated the constitution in an attempt to destroy america with this horrible bill:

Fascists: 214 yea, 13 nay
Democrats: 66 yea, 124 nay

Now the best part that you are leaving out, let's take a look at the 2011 extension of the patriot act, after those "pro constitution!" "pro freedom!" teabaggers came into office. They would never support such a bill that crapped on both, would they? :eusa_think:

Fascists/Teabaggers: 196 yea, 31 nay
Democrats: 54 yea, 122 nay

Congressional Bills and Votes - NYTimes.com

It's clear as can be the GOP/teabagger hate freedom, the constitution, and the founding fathers. You and the rest of your america-hating far right pieces of shit can keep right on trying to destroy this great nation, but there are many more of us that wish to honor it.

If you want your dream right wing utopia, move to Iran or Saudi Arabia, and leave freedom and liberty to the rest of us :clap2:

Funny how you leave out ALL those democraps that voted for it...I hate republicans as much as I hate democraps but not going to let you get away with lying...now if ALL the democraps had voted AGAINST it in the first place or even in 2006 then it would have never passed.

Forum List

Back