What does it mena when new (young) adults are talking about the NSA?

It was well known I carry a shotgun in my car, so when the gun grabbing went on from December to March, I got a lot of shit from my co-workers. I live in New York, the kingdom of gun pussydom.

(I had opened my trunk once to get an umbrella and someone recognized that I had a gun case with a gun inside, shit ensued)

I'm curious as to what part of New York that allegedly happened in. Please don't tell me Upstate or Eastern Long Island...................

You are legally allowed to transport and store a shotgun in your trunk in New York, so long as the ammunition (shells) are in the glove compartment.

My bosses and management are pro-gun, so it's not an issue.

I know that, I was curious as to what part of New York this incident happened, because in my experience in being raised the and living there most of my life, that the two areas I mentioned are not for the most part "anti-gun". In fact it was pretty much the opposite.

The young adults know that this type of surveillance has no presidence, and it is something that they will have to live with now that this technology exist - it is natural to ponder it's consequences. I'm afraid tyrrany is not far off - it is good they are worried!

This is the most hopelessly ignorant crop of Americans and young adults world wide in my lifetime. Phone tapping 24/7 has been going on since WWII. The FBI, DEA. CIA and NSA has been listening in to whatever they pleased for a very long time. Blaming this sordid history of blanket surveilance on Obama is light years past stupid.

"Carnivor" now known as "Prism" has been in existance since 2000. It is capable of looking at every bit of comunication.

Calling this kind of surveilance "liberal" policy is rediculous.

Every commercial computer has a back door.

Most of you people are fools.

Free speach does not mean you cannot be held responsible for what you say or see.

First, learn to spell the following words:

"Speech" (speach), ridiculous (rediculous), surveillance (surveilance), communication (comunication), existence (existance).

It's difficult to communicate with the illiterate.

Now to address your post:

The example you mentioned with phone tapping was only done against individuals, and usually with warrants, and was considered ILLEGAL if done without a search warrant.

Today, it is LEGAL to obtain a GENERAL SEARCH WARRANT for EVERYONE that can seize/search for ANYTHING.

For many years, the English government had used a "general warrant" to enforce its laws. These warrants were broad in nature and did not have specifics as to why they were issued or what the arrest was being made for. A general warrant placed almost no limitations on the search or arresting authority of a soldier or sheriff. This concept had become a serious problem when those in power issued general warrants to have their enemies arrested when no wrongdoing had been done. During the mid-18th century, the English government outlawed all general warrants. This study of the history of England made the American Founding Fathers ensure that general warrants would be illegal in the United States as well when the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified in 1791.

And for the record: Free speech can only be limited by a JURY of your peers, not the government. The Jury has the final vote on whether or not you acted outside yo Free Speech rights.

Spelling cops are the most pathetic contributors on any message board. I'm not illiterate. I am busy. If it is too difficult to understand my posts ..don't respond to them asshole.

Apparently you have not read the Patriot Act. 9/11 changed everything as law applies to free speech.

Rather than doing an honest evaluation of the bungling of the information already in hand concerning the participants in the attack on the towers and other targets that day including all of the enablers ..pilot trainers etc... The president at the time who had specific information and multiple warnings distanced themselves like the dirty rat fuckers that they are.. Cheney and Bush decided it was a good time to over reach along with the presidents legal council and the Patriot Act was established along with Homeland Security.

They do not need warrants before the fact. Crying about the water under the bridge is pathetic. You assholes voted for lying traitorous representatives and this is what they did.

Don't bother looking for the truth you pathetic piece of shit. There are plenty of miss spelled words to keep you busy.

Apparently you have not read the Patriot Act. 9/11 changed everything as law applies to free speech.

Rather than doing an honest evaluation of the bungling of the information already in hand concerning the participants in the attack on the towers and other targets that day including all of the enablers ..pilot trainers etc... The president at the time who had specific information and multiple warnings distanced themselves like the dirty rat fuckers that they are.. Cheney and Bush decided it was a good time to over reach along with the presidents legal council and the Patriot Act was established along with Homeland Security.

They do not need warrants before the fact. Crying about the water under the bridge is pathetic. You assholes voted for lying traitorous representatives and this is what they did.

Don't bother looking for the truth you pathetic piece of shit. There are plenty of miss spelled words to keep you busy.

First of all, I voted for Obama twice and supported Al Gore and Kerry when I was too young to vote.

Two, 9/11 was an inside job in order to demolish our liberties and gain a foothold for Dick Cheney's money laundering cabals in the Middle East.

Three, Obama has intensified the destruction of our liberties.

Four, Partisans like you are what have ruined this country. And yes, I was once a Democrat partisan, so I was part of the problem.

Free yourself.

First of all, I voted for Obama twice and supported Al Gore and Kerry when I was too young to vote.

Two, 9/11 was an inside job in order to demolish our liberties and gain a foothold for Dick Cheney's money laundering cabals in the Middle East.

Three, Obama has intensified the destruction of our liberties.

Four, Partisans like you are what have ruined this country. And yes, I was once a Democrat partisan, so I was part of the problem.

Free yourself.

Partisan? I don't trust anyone in the government. I used to be a republican a long time ago but the christian fundi morons stole the party. When I do vote it is always in support of a lesser evil.

The Senate and House leaders received anthrax and ricin letters right after 9/11 and subsequently as a reminder that they are at risk not supporting more suppression of liberty.

What they do now is lame window dressing and blowviating platitudes that have no hope of becoming law. The floors of both chambers have been reduced to pleading the most rediculous charges against opposing party making sure they don't say anything that will irritate the real powers of the world.

There is nothing left in government to respect. What pray tell am I supposed to be partisan for?

This society is doomed. The only winners are the super rich..although they may be the dumbest of all as the house of cards they have built falls they will decend the farthest. The down trodden will take thier golden parachutes and strangle them with the safety lines.

The OP is a lie.

The author of the OP is a 9/11 truther.

It is not neighborly of us to continue to engage this person in conversation. It is just cruel.

Let us leave him be. It is what is best for him.

The OP is a lie.

The author of the OP is a 9/11 truther.

It is not neighborly of us to continue to engage this person in conversation. It is just cruel.

Let us leave him be. It is what is best for him.

Ok baby killer.

ap_dr_kermit_gosnell_jef_130318_wg.jpg

Thanks for the free bump, now go back to worshiping Dr. Gosnell

Last edited:

Forum List

Back