What does MAGA mean?

They can attach any noble definitions they want to it. They can even believe it.

In practice, it's ignorant, jingoistic, authoritarian, bigoted Christian White Nationalism. They have perverted general conservatism into something ugly.

They can apply as much lipstick as they'd like to the pig.
So, you don't want to make America great again? You are an anti-American Piece of shit, Mac!

I might get tarred and feathered for saying this, but you did ask. The word "MAGA" means "witch" in Latin.

A lot of people may not know this, but that word is actually the highest level in the church of satan. if you don't believe me, take a look for yourself here: Hierarchy in the Church of Satan (scroll down a bit)

Of course when most people use it, they're not using it in that way. But whether they realize it or not... is there a spiritual significance to that word being repeated so often, chanted, shouted, etc? :dunno: Maybe. Words do have power.

(I'll put on my flame suit now) :wink:
MAGA is an acronym, which gives it an entirely different meaning than a Latin version.

I might get tarred and feathered for saying this, but you did ask. The word "MAGA" means "witch" in Latin.

A lot of people may not know this, but that word is actually the highest level in the church of satan. if you don't believe me, take a look for yourself here: Hierarchy in the Church of Satan (scroll down a bit)

Of course when most people use it, they're not using it in that way. But whether they realize it or not... is there a spiritual significance to that word being repeated so often, chanted, shouted, etc? :dunno: Maybe. Words do have power.

(I'll put on my flame suit now) :wink:
We don't speak Latin here.

And there is no other politician with the balls or fortitude to do what Trump did.
Hell, no politician wants to. They are all in it to line their own pockets. Look at Biden, one of the masters of selling out America to foreign countries while raking in millions and the swamp made him president FFS.

Hell, no politician wants to. They are all in it to line their own pockets. Look at Biden, one of the masters of selling out America to foreign countries while raking in millions and the swamp made him president FFS.
I know. It's why the globe wanted trump as well. He couldn't be bought.

Notice how the swamp is making an example of Trump, as a lesson to anyone else who dare tries to run for POTUS without their permission and being bought and paid for.
that is the assignment of all at this time, yes!! demoralize us all. Ain't working though. Now they need to threaten us to try a different tactic and that isn't working. Nothing is working for them. Trump and Let's go Brandon still prevail.

He couldn't be bought.
And that ^^^ is why voters on both sides should have voted for him. It should have been an historic blow out. Trump did as much damage to the Rep swamp rats as he did to the Dem swamp rats. The people never understood that this was a once in many generations opportunity to elect a POTUS not bought and paid for by the corrupt politicians.

And that ^^^ is why voters on both sides should have voted for him. It should have been an historic blow out. Trump did as much damage to the Rep swamp rats as he did to the Dem swamp rats. The people never understood that this was a once in many generations opportunity to elect a POTUS not bought and paid for by the corrupt politicians.
we got it.

Forum List

Back