What does the 2021 Democrat Party stand for?

Truth, justice and the American way, just like superman.

The Democrats' Superman -

rachel-levine-pennsylvania-health-department-coronavirus.jpg
Uh, don't you mean "Superperson"?

SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
"Person" is neuter in English.

Rachel is a man.

Truth, justice and the American way, just like superman.

The Democrats' Superman -

rachel-levine-pennsylvania-health-department-coronavirus.jpg
Uh, don't you mean "Superperson"?

SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
"Person" is neuter in English.

Rachel is a man.
How do you know that? Did you see something in the media that said so? Link! Link!
Just kidding, but is that what men wear other than to play in a theater piece, for example?

1. stealing from the taxpayer, as much as possible given there is now NO CONTROLLING AUTHORITY to stop them
2. lying to Americans, about everything, from The Steal to The Storm to Climate Change to Covid to the pending US war with Iran solely to help Israel
3. hating people who notice truth about Democrats
4. discriminating against people who notice truth about Democrats

STEALING LYING HATING and DISCRIMINATING

That is what today's Democrat Party is all about, and we Americans will find out what having a $50 trillion National Debt will be like when 2024 comes.....

Make China Great Again! Biden/Xi 2020
Keep crying bitch! :laugh:

1. stealing from the taxpayer, as much as possible given there is now NO CONTROLLING AUTHORITY to stop them
2. lying to Americans, about everything, from The Steal to The Storm to Climate Change to Covid to the pending US war with Iran solely to help Israel
3. hating people who notice truth about Democrats
4. discriminating against people who notice truth about Democrats

STEALING LYING HATING and DISCRIMINATING

That is what today's Democrat Party is all about, and we Americans will find out what having a $50 trillion National Debt will be like when 2024 comes.....

Make China Great Again! Biden/Xi 2020
Keep crying bitch! :laugh:

Cheaters never prosper, Hun

If anybody best represents the common people of the democrat party, it would be me.

I love and care about everybody!
Nothing wrong with that. However, what happens if the money is curtailed for some reason by government? We sure are spending a lot of fiat printing dollars shoring up shaky financial systems and government pensions and so much more.

Pissing on the American flag

Guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms

That's about it.

If anybody best represents the common people of the democrat party, it would be me.

I love and care about everybody!
Nothing wrong with that. However, what happens if the money is curtailed for some reason by government? We sure are spending a lot of fiat printing dollars shoring up shaky financial systems and government pensions and so much more.
As long as that fiat is going to people of color and the LQBTQ community, nothing else matters!

Forum List

Back