What does the FOX settlement with Dominion mean?

brokedickdog

Apr 2, 2023
First, Rupert Murdoch loathes Donald Trump. Remember the terrible early call in Arizona by FOX in 2020? That was his decision.

Massive settlement. The value of Dominion is about 70 to 80 million. The settlement for for about 10 times the total value of the company.

Was it Rupert (or his son) that signed off on the settlement?

Trump haters are beating their chests. I'm sure it is a gloatfest on Monkeys.

What does it mean? Does it mean that Dominion voting systems are safe? This seems to exonerate the company.

Or is it just Rupert and perhaps others are paying this enormous settlement to vindicate Dominion and discourage Trump supporters ahead of the 2024 election?

Does anyone know what is really going on?

MAGA

Last edited:
First, Rupert Murdoch loathes Donald Trump. Remember the terrible early call in Arizona by FOX in 2020? That was his decision.

Massive settlement. The value of Dominion is about 70 to 80 million. The settlement for for about 10 times the total value of the company.

What does it mean? Does it mean that Dominion voting systems are safe? This seems to exonerate the company.

Or is it just Rupert and perhaps others paying this enormous settlement to vindicate Dominion and discourage Trump supporters ahead of the 2024 election?

MAGA

It didn't have anything to do with the crooked voting machines that were on the
internet. Dominion will fold when all is presented. It was certain comments Fox reporters said without proof.

It just verifies that FOX is Pravda for RINOs & part of the controlled oppo for the UNiparty.
They sold out long ago so the rest has been Kabuki optics

Or is it just Rupert and perhaps others are paying this enormous settlement to vindicate Dominion and discourage Trump supporters ahead of the 2024 election?

MAGA

It means that FOX lied its ass off about Dominion. That they'd already lost on falsity. And that their lawyers had little faith they'd win on malice.

And if your imagination about Rupert made any sense, then Rupert would have settled BEFORE all the enormously embarassing revelations about his company were revealed in discovery.

You didn't think this through.

The legacy media (and their lies) are like a gigantic black hole bashing proverbial kettle. Let's hold everyone to the same standards. The legacy media colluded to push lies about Trump and Russia, Jan. 6th exaggerations and withheld Hunter Biden's laptop information before the 2020 election. The legacy media ramped up anti-white, anti police sentiments and inspired racial divisiveness. Where are the lawsuits and outrage at THAT?

Last edited:
FuJowp9WIAAr2of

The legacy media (and their lies) are like a gigantic black hole bashing proverbial kettle. Let's hold everyone to the same standards. The legacy media colluded to push lies about Trump and Russia, Jan. 6th exaggerations and withheld Hunter Biden's laptop information before the 2020 election. The legacy media ramped up anti-white, anti police sentiments and inspired racial divisiveness. Where are the lawsuits and outrage at THAT?

When Trump receives summary judgment from the court on falsity on his $450,000,000 suit against CNN, talk to us.

Just don't hold your breath.

Dominion won because Fox lied explicitly, repeatedly, and knew they were lying.

All voting machines are ridiculous and should never be allowed to be used.
The are computers, so they can be hacked over the network of have built in secret backdoors.
Regardless, there is no point to ever allowing the added risk of voting machines.

When Trump receives summary judgment from the court on falsity on his $450,000,000 suit against CNN, talk to us.

Just don't hold your breath.

Dominion won because Fox lied explicitly, repeatedly, and knew they were lying.
I don't care about Trump. Or Fox News. The so-called "mainstream media" needs to be held to be accountable for its own maleficence. If Fox did, its time they got the same.

I don't care about Trump. Or Fox News. The so-called "mainstream media" needs to be held to be accountable for its own maleficence. If Fox did, its time they got the same.

I don't care if you care about Trump. The fact remains, Fox lost because it lied. Says who? Says the court that granted summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the issue of falsity. It found, explicitly, that Fox's claims about Dominion were false.

You want the same standards applied to everyone? Then come to us when Trump has earned summary judgment against CNN on issues of falsity.

Just.....get a comfortable chair while you wait.

All voting machines are ridiculous and should never be allowed to be used.
The are computers, so they can be hacked over the network of have built in secret backdoors.
Regardless, there is no point to ever allowing the added risk of voting machines.
All of those voting machines are bad when your guy loses is the MAGA argument.

I don't care if you care about Trump. The fact remains, Fox lost because it lied. Says who? Says the court that granted summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the issue of falsity. It found, explicitly, that Fox's claims about Dominion were false.

You want the same standards applied to everyone? Then come to us when Trump has earned summary judgment against CNN on issues of falsity.

Just.....get a comfortable chair while you wait.
Um I have no idea what planet you live on. The legacy mainstream media is little better than TMZ or the National Enquirer. Their stock in trade are lies. They lied about Trump and Russia. They ramp of misinformation to push anti police anti white sexual gender nonsense. They are like a black hole calling the kettle black.

Um I have no idea what planet you live on. The legacy mainstream media is little better than TMZ or the National Enquirer. Their stock in trade are lies. They lied about Trump and Russia. They ramp of misinformation to push anti police anti white sexual gender nonsense. They are like a black hole calling the kettle black.
I live on the planet where Dominion was granted summary judgment on the issue of falsity against Fox. And the got the largest public defamation settlement in the history. $787,000,000.

You're offering us personal opinions.....and ignoring the actual standards of the law.

How's that working out for you?

I live on the planet where Dominion was granted summary judgment on the issue of falsity against Fox. And the got the largest public defamation settlemtn in the history. $787,000,000.

You're offering us personal opinions.....and ignoring the actual standards of the law.

The Earth is flat, Men are women and facts are racist. How is that snarky contrarian schtick working for you?

I live on the planet where Dominion was granted summary judgment on the issue of falsity against Fox. And the got the largest public defamation settlement in the history. $787,000,000.

How's it working out for you that it wasn't about the suit against Dominion and their rigged voting machines. It was about Dominion's suit against certain Fox reporters and their unfounded claims about Dominions tampering.

The Earth is flat, Men are women and facts are racist. How is that snarky contrarian schtick working for you?

The actual law works great for me. Defamation requires falsity and malice. Dominion won summary judgment on falsity. And Fox looked at the case before them, calculated their odds of losing on malice....

....and paid out the largest public defamation settlement in history. Ever.

Has Trump won summary judgment on falsity against CNN? Of course not. As long as you keep ignoring the standards of the law, your argument will continue to fail.

Forum List

Back