What does the liberals think about enhanced interrogation now?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Just watched 0 dark 30
Very accurate according to seal who wrote book
Without GWB interrogation okay
no UBL
Movie mad point to state that libs came close to blowing the whole deal

Will give BHO kudos in the end, he did the right thing

BTW Cheney's assassination squad?
really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

MSNBC panned Zero Dark 30 but thought Django was great.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

They would.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

The best made movie I have seen
to the point
very very little fiction as the seal stated in his book
I was truly moved by it as well as his book

No problem in the liberal "mind" to oppose if done by a Republican but ignore if done by a Democrat.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

Being a Liberal means never having to say you're sorry.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

Are you channeling CrusaderFrank or Stephanie?

No problem in the liberal "mind" to oppose if done by a Republican but ignore if done by a Democrat.

notice no comment yet by lib and
Seal team 6 was Cheney's assassination squad until then
as was in the book by seal, they took him out
he was treated as he should have been

I will give BHO kudos on that. He took all the fame as usual and had nothing to do with the end except giving the go
CIA
all the work
I will not give any more detail on movie or book, but the lawyer-ed up terrorist at Gitmo and ending the interrogation methods almost blew the entire op

MUST SEE

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

I don't know, what does the liberals think; my informed guess is liberals don't all think alike.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

And winning is all that matters no matter who gets hurt
there base has been lied so much they have no idea what to think until there told
seal team 6 are heros in a world of heros
the libs called them Cheneys assassination squad for years

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

I don't know, what does the liberals think; my informed guess is liberals don't all think alike.

WRY
WRY
come on
my god the left called 6 Cheneys assassination squad
stated that BHO got our respect back by stopping the very tool and event that lead us to that murdering SOB
SEAL Team That Killed Bin Laden was Smeared as Dick Cheney's 'Assassination Ring' | Politics | Fox Nation
nder Bush, JSOC was routinely smeared by the left and placed at the center of many Bush/Cheney conspiracy theories. Specifically, New Yorker reporter Seymour Hersh alleged it was Dick Cheney's personal assassination squad.

I have no proof og your feelings prior to BHO using them,you know and you have to ask your self why your leaders behave such

When the looney left does what the right does they praise it, but it has to be bad when the right does it.

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

What are John McCain's thoughts on this? You know, a person who went through it. That guy. Every once in a while he makes sense and this is one of them.

I have defended GWB many times for all the right reasons
he was a good president in the events he had to deal with
allowing our troops the power to do what was right re-elected BHO more than any-thing

Did BHO say anything but look what I did?
"GM alive, UBL dead"
he had little to do with either
And now the libs find there selves in a very strange place with ALL of this
what to do but pretend it never happened

Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them

I think the technique is fine when used correctly, like in the movie.

Unlike Republicans, I don't trust government with any increased power, especially when it comes to the #1 reason for expanding government power: national security.

Granted, I would love to live in a world where I was 100% safe on an airplane or skyscraper. Indeed, I would to love to live in a world where all evil doers were brought to justice.

But I'm with Ron Paul on this issue.

I think that with every increase in government power there is always the chance that the power itself will eventually be abused or misused because government is incompetent.

I don't view safety from Osama Bin Laden in a vacuum. I ask: "is it worth giving government the permanent power to read my emails, collect information on my purchases, track my internet use, listen to my phone calls and monitor my finances, and torture people in exchange for giving Washington the legal power to do what the CIA already does behind the scenes?" Also, contrary to the fear-mongers, I think there are an infinitesimally small number of situations where a towel-head has actionable information on a homeland terror strike. And so I ask whether or not I want to give government massive new powers to torture in exchange for a threat that is less likely than being crushed by a dropped piano. The Soviet Union secured the power to torture by using the same rationalization. Then they used that power to attack and intimidate political detractors. That's the problem with giving government power - sometimes they don't use it as intended. Unlike Republicans - who tend to trust government way more than anyone else - I pause when it comes to giving government power. For instance, what if, some day, a bad administration gained power. I don't want to make it easier for them to invade privacy and destroy Constitutional rights. I don't want to make it easier for them to monitor gun sales. I want to limit government power at every juncture. And I realize that government only asks for power when they have a publicly viable excuse like "helping" citizens or "protecting" them.

Consider the old Soviet Union. They grew police state by saying "we just want to keep you safe". And guess what JRK? Some of the Soviet Bureaucrats actually believed in keeping people safe. But once that power exists in government, it gets wielded by flawed humans. This is why libertarians don't like concentrated power. Not because they don't care about national security, but because they believe in the law of unintended consequences. They think that concentrated power is too easily abused.

So... like JRK, I'm happy that enhanced interrogation worked against OBL. However, unlike JRK, I don't trust government with the power. I view an increase in government power as more dangerous than 15 towel heads with box cutters. I realize that life is dangerous and we might occasionally be attacked. But the likelihood of dying in a terrorist attack is less than being struck by lightening. However, the likelihood of government abusing their power is far higher.

So I'm begging JRK and his ilk to stop trusting government so much. We can't afford your hysterical fear of unlikely possibilities. We can't afford how easily you were manipulated by Bush to trade security for the illusion of safety. We need you to "man up" and be your own "first-responder". We need you to take your care of your own family and stop giving Washington so much power.

(God help us because the GOP is likely coming back in 2016. And when they re-take Washington, they will use scare tactics to grow the power of Washington)

JRK - please read this. It is about Homeland Security, the largest, most wasteful, most powerful government bureaucracy ever created.
A hidden world, growing beyond control | washingtonpost.com

I'm begging you JRK. Stop listening to talk radio. Stop letting big government scare you into destroying our freedom. Stop giving big government so much power. I know you mean well, but we can no longer afford for you and your party to grow the big government surveillance state. We are losing the very freedom that defines this great nation.

Last edited:
Just watched 0 dark 30
no UBL

really?

Go team 6
god bless all of them
It was a movie.